Benelli Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HI ALL

Maybe selling my yellow rs but know idea wot its worth.
As you all know the yellow model is the fastest most exclusive of the rs range. :D :D :D
Wots a far asking price for a 06 reg with 34500 miles, new tyres. just serviced :confused: :confused: :confused:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . .(HOW MENY)

·
5,928 Posts
34,000 miles!

Mate, I always though I had ridden my Tornado the furthest. You've pipped me by 7,000 km!

I assume you've replaced the cam chain & guide just 3,250 mls ago?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
34,000 miles!

Mate, I always though I had ridden my Tornado the furthest. You've pipped me by 7,000 km!

I assume you've replaced the cam chain & guide just 3,250 mls ago?
SORRY, THAT SHOULD READ 3450 MILES :p . MAYBE I SHOULD SAVE UP FOR A NEW KEY PAD OR JUST STOP MY DAUGHTER EATING WILL SHES ON THE COMPUTER. THAT WAY THE KEY PAD WILL NOT BE FULL OF CRUMBS.
:mad: KIDS. :mad:

WOULD 6000 OF THE QUEENS FINEST BE TO MUCH ????

·
5,928 Posts
Spring chicken hey.

Challenge is still out there then.

6k would work for me, except I'm 17,000 km away.

I do aim to get over there for a wander around your fine roads, and have been toying with the idea of buying a Nelli there, then bringing it back to Oz after the odyssey. Not ready yet though.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Dont mean to pry but why the sell of your Yellow RS as just when the good weathers about to hit :rolleyes: . are you in the market for a LE then there Pony or are you looking for something more comfortable for yourself and wife to ride (Trek ?).£6000 sound ok .

·
Registered
137 Posts
Pony
Sorry to hear that your 'custardised' machine is going-up for sale...I know, from past posts how proud you are of it! :bow:

As to the value: There are not as many buyers looking for a yellow bike -But those that are have a limited choice and some of those can't handle the savage performance offered by the yellow machine! ;)

There is a definite price difference between red and yellow Ducatis and Ferraris...

I'd suggest £5750, not a big difference but a psychological one; in what is proving to be a difficult market place.

One thing is for sure: It'd be a real tragedy if we lost you from the forum!!:bawl:

Good luck with the bike and if I get any leads via 3X I'll let you know.

Regards
Stephen R

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Time to take stock

Dont mean to pry but why the sell of your Yellow RS as just when the good weathers about to hit, are you in the market for a LE then there Pony or are you looking for something more comfortable for yourself and wife to ride (Trek ?).£6000 sound ok .
Hi friend.

I never ride the bike :bawl: because i'm either at work :bawl: or at the BSB marshaling. :D :D .
I love the bike and it wants riding not looking at in the garage :eek: .
As for a replacement, there is nothing to follow a nelli :bow: and why spend money on another for it to sit in the garage and do nothing.:( .
So if i sell it that will be it for me and bikes for the forseeable future. :( :(
Bugger.. but i just don't seem to have the time.
I'll see wot happens when i come back from germany after the superbikes but i think BENI will go. :bawl:

·
Registered
137 Posts
sorry to hear your possible retirement in bike ownership for now, dont want to keep losing members on here
Pony,

Even if you give-up the bike stick: with the forum! :eek:

Your knowledge is valued and your sense of humour is price-less. :D

This is THE best on-line forum and you have surely earned the right to stay on board.:bow: :bow: :bow:

In the meantime, have a safe trip to Germany...

Mit Freundlischen Grusse

Stefan R

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Red Rs

Alright mate, i got my RED (THE FASTEST COLOUR!!!) RS a couple of months ago, its an 04 & had 3200 miles on the clock, i paid £5800 for the bike & another £400 for an alarm & a double bubble screen.Hope this helps you:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Pony,

Even if you give-up the bike stick: with the forum!

Your knowledge is valued and your sense of humour is price-less.

This is THE best on-line forum and you have surely earned the right to stay on board.

In the meantime, have a safe trip to Germany...

Mit Freundlischen Grusse

Stefan R
HI FRIEND

When do you become STEFAN instead of STEPHEN.
Is it a tax fiddle or have you become Stefan the stud muffin since you had ya new bike.???. :rolling: (hang on,, i get it, its German isn't it. god i'm thick at times :( :doh: :( )
I'm looking forward to my trip to the WSBK in Germany :ele: and a few evening rides round the ring (oooer missis). I'll take my camera and post photos on my return. :clap:
It will be hard to sell Benibut if he goes to a good home then thats ok. :bawl:
(or not as the case maybe :bawl: )
Your rite about the forum and i shall remain an avid fan :bow:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Alright mate, i got my RED (THE FASTEST COLOUR!!!) RS a couple of months ago, its an 04 & had 3200 miles on the clock, i paid £5800 for the bike & another £400 for an alarm & a double bubble screen.Hope this helps you:D
Hi Lee

Sorry mate but you appear to be confused about the colour of your bike.

I think you will find you do own the MORE powerful, Better looking, MOST exclusive of the RS'S, (ONLY 33) the YELLOW 1 but you are actually colour blind and think its the more comon or garden RED model. :rolling:

When your at traffic lights do they go YELLOW RED GREEN (and silver (did ya see wot i did there)). If so you need to get to the eye doc friend. :D
Mind you i have Know idea wot colour comes after Green cuz i've usually gone by then. :confused: :confused: :doh:

But seriously any RS for £5800 was a cheap RS. :bow: :ele: :bow:
I will be sorry to see him go. :bawl: (if i can actually part with him)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Pony,
It's me - Stefan from Germany!!

No need to apologise for being a bit slow: riding the super fast yellow machine
can tend to suck the oxygen from your brain..:rolling:

Being a 'stud muffin' means that my brain power has 'gone south'.

As to the RS prices: I think that they are unpredictable and nobody in the trade (fanchised dealers aside) really knows what to ask for them.:eek:

One dealer told me that 'Glasses' only showed the standard bike and admitted he bid me a 'finger in the air' price for an RS (a little finger at that!).

Still think you'll raise between £5750 -£6K myself. But happy to be proven
wrong...

Glad you're sticking with this forum! :clap: :clap:

Regards
Stephen R

·
Registered
513 Posts
I still think they ran out of Blue paint to mix the good Green colour !!!! Sorry to loose you Pony pop back mate :)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Pony, I'm as drunk as a drunken thing in drunksville at the moment but I'm chuffed that you're sticking around matey:clap: Look at me, crashed me Tre on the 29-03 and even though another bike may be a long way off I'm still spammin' like buggery;)

Al (It's a fine art learning to talk shite most of the time you know):D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts