Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all from well down under,I could make a list of parts available ,some pictures on :Brent Russell crash police car NZ,(Google) may give you an indication of what is left !,happy to sell but i have fitted some parts to the Tuono. regards benelli1776.

·
3,085 Posts
well

apart from hoping your and your mate heal up well, I'll take the clip ons if they are okay and the CF guards front and rear if they are okay, and the chain and sprockets if they survived,and maybe the rear fans. bounce me a list of what you think is in okay condition and chances are I'll buy it. I think Errols would like your pillion seat and cover.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey mate sorry to hear about the crash but i have also recently prety much wrote my bike off (insurance rite off) but im fixing it up ive scavanged most of the nessasry parts of ebay but theres still a fe more i need such as

a set of leavers
a rearset
screen
top left faring (silver)
left mirror (silver)
front right indicator cover
seat cowl

if you have any of these in reasonable conditon still id a preciate it if you could let me know and well sort somthing out.

cheers hendrik

·
Registered
156 Posts
OK whats left in the way of parts on ya bike i'm after a few things my self.
pm me with a bit of a list. Whats the motor likeand is it still complete

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi all, thanks for your concern ,back riding which is the most important thing ,wife may not agree!,available parts include tank,can supply keys,ignition,rear lock,complete rear end,(funny that)includes complete wiring harness,computer, fans,seats,,rear wheel(forged),rear brake/master cylinder etc,front forks,brakes,lines,master cylinder, rear swing arm,rear indicators,steering damper,rear suspension (both :extreme tech ),clip ons and lots of fixings, no idea of value so best you tell me, bike had done 1400 klms and cop before court on 23march two counts of dangerous driving causing injury.Regards Brent.

·
Registered
403 Posts
parts update

Can we be updated on this thanks, may have a list we need filled

·
3,085 Posts
Hey mallard

I too contacted Brent in NZ on his private email about parts and thought the best way to go was to buy bulk parts off him and have them put in a crate and shipped over by sea, only takes a couple of weeks and way cheaper on frieght. are you interested in us putting together a parts list and getting a group buy going?
I asked Brent to make up a list and to take some photos and to come up with some parts prices. Theres some parts I would like to have on hand for my RS. You guys keen?
Brent, get back to us !!:clap:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Im intersested but wouldn't mind an idea of prices for parts wouldn't mind the gearbox but depends on how much ne wants

·
Registered
403 Posts
aussie RS

I too contacted Brent in NZ on his private email about parts and thought the best way to go was to buy bulk parts off him and have them put in a crate and shipped over by sea, only takes a couple of weeks and way cheaper on frieght. are you interested in us putting together a parts list and getting a group buy going?
I asked Brent to make up a list and to take some photos and to come up with some parts prices. Theres some parts I would like to have on hand for my RS. You guys keen?
Brent, get back to us !!:clap:
Not really after anything specific, Billy mentioned he was looking for G.box and I was helping out. if he does a list of what he has to offer, then we'll see what if there is anything worth getting.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi guys ,sorry about the delay ,officer found guilty, so all good,best get hold of me by email with what you want ([email protected]),and can arrange things from there,by the way even though the Tuono is a fantastic bike would like opinion on 2up Benellis ie: Tre K, Cafe racer etc,as the Tuono is only just wife kind, though the Vtwin does have an unadvertised vibrationary extra not mentioned in the promotionary blurb! Look forward to hearing from you .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts