Benelli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have owned my rs for a while,i bought it on september 05,its a 55 plate ,i have just changed the oil and filter today,is there any way i could check if there were any parts changed before i bought it,i am changing the sprockets,what are the best sprockets to use and how many teeth.tony

·
5,929 Posts
i have owned my rs for a while,i bought it on september 05,its a 55 plate ,i have just changed the oil and filter today,is there any way i could check if there were any parts changed before i bought it,
Hey Tony, if you're VERY lucky, it'll be listed HERE.
Only other way I know of, is to open her up and see for yourself.

·
Registered
513 Posts
i have owned my rs for a while,i bought it on september 05,its a 55 plate ,i have just changed the oil and filter today,is there any way i could check if there were any parts changed before i bought it,i am changing the sprockets,what are the best sprockets to use and how many teeth.tony
Hi Tony I've recently gone down to a 15 tooth front sprocket from a 16 which improved low down urge and has not affected the topend barely at all.See Enginia's web site for tech information and Laurence for any parts you fancy he's the man :clap:

Mark

1 - 3 of 3 Posts