Benelli Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a "RS" workshop manual that can go up on the technical page? PLEASE.

I am interested in having a look at how and where the factory added the oil cooler radiator.

Johnny O.. any idea on whether this mod can be done to the base 903 and whether it would be worth the effort?

Cheers
Tax

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oil cooler

The RS has a different oil pump, not sure yet if it would be an easy conversion, personally I don't think it needs it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rs workshop manual

tax
i have a copy, but i am not sure how to upload it to this site, if somebody can explain how to do it i will gladly share it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: rs workshop manual

Thanks Keith,

Laurence: Can you advise Keith please.

Or Roland can you?

Thanks
Tax

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: rs workshop manual

..ermmm..

can't upload it to this site because there isn't enough bandwidth to handle it. I hosted a similar one on one of my servers once and it resulted in my account being suspended. :)

Best bet is maybe contacting strider, I think he has his own server. Check the Technical section of the forum for his contact.

Sorry I could not be of more help! :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RS manual

Can't see any contact details for strider, i can't e-mail it due to restrictions from my broadband provider(only files up to 16mb), i could always burn a copy and post it to you?

Regards Keith

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Manuals the long way round...

Or.....as I should be picking up a copy from Keith next Weds, I CAN e-mail big files from work, so could do that if it's easier?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RS Manual

Hi Keith,

Would you be able to send me a copy on disc and I'll try and get it hosted on the same site as the TRE manual?

If so, please contact me by email on :[email protected]
and i'll confirm my postal address.

Many thanks,
Laurence

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RS manual

Hi Keith I am the guy who put the TRE manual on www.isoscan.co.uk and I have just got an RS. If you can send me a disc I would be most greatfull and will put it on the site.

Regards Malcolm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts