Benelli Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the difference between these motors i hear from you guys that the RS is better . So whats it got that makes it better Is the RS only different with the motor or are there other better bits on them

·
3,085 Posts
heres goes

engine=
cams
intake stacks
head maybe slightly different.
oil cooler

frame
50mm forks instead of 43mmm
rear shock has hi & low comp damping
radial mounted front brake calipers
carboon fibre fr and rear guards
billet top triple tree
adjustable steering damper
cnc machined forged Oz and Marchesini rims as opposed to the cast brembo's

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
and the rub is..... sadly *not* available in green/silver :(

·
Registered
92 Posts
Two questions from me. Hope anybody can help.

Which RS has OZ wheels and which RS has Marchesini and are they any different in weight?

Does the RS have an adjustible steering head angle (i.e. can you make the trail shorter)

Thinking of buying a (not very mint, Terry tripple's) RS for clubracing instead of my nice and shiny normal Tre.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi There,

The headstock angle is not adjustable,

I think the OZ or Marchi wheels just happened at some time in the production run -- not sure when tho -- my RS has OZ wheels tho.

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
The RS is ridden by very good looking owners with Huge C*cks & the abilility the Breathe through their Ears, thereby making it possible to Give a Woman(EVEN FAT ONES) Oral Pleasure for hours without the Risk of suffercation. See the photo below of a typical RS owner & judge for yourself if I am telling the Truth.

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Lee, I think you may have just tipped over the edge:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

On the plus side I have and RS and therefore a large co*k and therefore the aforementioned abilities.

Doesn't help me ride the bloody bike properly tho':doh:

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
As long as you can ride "THE PINK SPEEDWAY" mate, that`s all that counts :D :D :D

·
3,085 Posts
OZ and Marchesini

i thought the red RS ran Oz's, yellow ones marchy. i believe OZ dont make rims (at least for bikes) anymore?

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
The RS is ridden by very good looking owners with Huge C*cks & the abilility the Breathe through their Ears, thereby making it possible to Give a Woman(EVEN FAT ONES) Oral Pleasure for hours without the Risk of suffercation. See the photo below of a typical RS owner & judge for yourself if I am telling the Truth.
Ahh the southern red and silver striped 'Biggus Dickus' variety, has a very loud mating call but from all accounts not really up to it :p :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
1,841 Posts
I believe the first RS`s had Oz wheels (and were red) then later red ones and also all yellow ones had Marches fitted.
Lee`s comments do appear to be true.:)

·
Registered
319 Posts
i thought the red RS ran Oz's, yellow ones marchy. i believe OZ dont make rims (at least for bikes) anymore?
As far as I know, Benelli mixed the different wheels within the production. So, it depends on chance to have produced an RS with OZ or Marchesinis. My red 05 RS is equipped with Marchesinis and that was one important detail to buy the bike.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts