Benelli Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: cd RS workshop manual

I've got one - you ok recieving large e-mail attachments?
I'll bring it to work tomorrow (if I remember).

Later
Neil

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Hi Neil,

if you could, would you forward it to [email protected] as well?

I can receive email with large attachments. And I will post this on my server for everyone to download.

still sourcing for:
TRE owner's manual
RS owner's manual

Thanks!

Toby

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Toby,
I only have the Tre manual. I have the version that is in pdf as well as one that I converted to html with an index page.

They are roughly 55mb in size each.

Best to FTP it if that is possible.

I am considering putting the html version up since access will be by page only and not a straight 55mb download everytime someone needs it. It'll work as an online reference. I put the pdf up once and I ended exceeding the bandwidth for my host and got banned. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: RS Owners manual sent

Thank you AussiRS for the RS owner's booklet. It is now available for downloading on my server:

www.sitefoundation.com/benelli/index.htm

I am still waiting for the disc sent by Laurence for the Tre owner's manual. So far, on the server I have the following manuals for download:

- Tornado Tre workshop manual
- Tornado RS owner's booklet

Roland, if you need a place to host those HTML pages, let me know. I would be more than glad to help in any capacity...

Toby

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Nathan, Toby -
I've e-mailed you both the RS workshop manual (70 MB, winzip wouldn't work this morning) 8am UK time. Let me know if it doesn't appear. Toby - I've also sent you the Tre owner's handbook. Hope they get there ok.

Cheers
Neil

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Owners manual

I believe their all available on the benelli web page under downloads, TnT Tre and RS

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Owners manual

Toby,
That's sweet! I think we need to chat at some time. I believe there's probably much we can talk about when you have the time.

Drop me an email sometime with your number.

[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Owners manual

Hey AussieRS, I did download the PDFs from the "OFFICIAL" Benelli site, but everything's in Italian... 0]

GOOD NEWS!!! Thanks to Laurence, I got in my mail a dsic from him with PDFs for Tornado Tre Owner's Manual in 4 different laguages! I am making the English, Deutsch and French versions available for download on my site (for Italian readers please refer to the offical site.)

www.sitefoundation.com/benelli/idx_downloads.htm

Toby

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Recieved from Neil, excellent job, at least now my mech will know about it, just does work on european exotica. :)

Once again, thanks heaps

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
help me !!!

can any 1 help me . I have just got a benelli 491 superbike and i cant get it started. is it supposed 2 have a coded key ? cus it seems that the immob wont come off !!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts