Benelli Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here fitted one to a RS and come up with a better 6105 map improved upon with the power commander?, i cant find anyone here in West Oz thats will to use the Tuneboy software with the Power Commander Tuning Link facility >: . Their More than willing to dyno it if i go and buy a power commander, with fitting etc then a few runs thats gonna come out at around $1100.00!!!, really I dont want to have to get another ecu controller. A pc is $525.00, So useless I go buy another ecu controller I cant get her dyno'ed . So if anyone has dyno'ed a RS with a pc and has got better smoother running and maybe a few more HP out of her with a power commander can I have a copy of the map, as pc maps download straight in the ecu with the tuneboy system.

Seriously, no one wants to even give it a go and it meant to be pretty straight forward!!??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
reminder

If any Rs owners get a power commander or tuneboy for there Rs and comes up with a better map can they send it to me?, i believe tuneboy can use standard power commander maps with no problems, seeing as no one is west Oz is willing to use my tuneboy software and i really dont want to have to go and buy a pc after forking out for tuneboy ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts