Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Join the RTTW 2009 that is ! :D

Registration is now open and the date is Saturday the 10th October from Drayton Manor Park and as it was mainly Harley Davidsons that attended last year it would be good to see a few Benelli's there this year !

This year they have a Spitfire Flyover planned ! :clap:

So is anyone off here up for it ? :D

If not then visit the web site anyway and donate towards a worthy cause !

www.rttw.org

:bow:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Chocks away Ginger, let's do this for old blighty what what:D

Al;)

Lovely looking machines those. One of the first aircraft models I ever built as a nipper:clap:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Come to think of it the wing tips on that plane look wrong. I'm pretty sure they're rounded off and not as straight as that:confused:

Al:confused:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
You know something Rob. I think I might just do that run:bow: I thought it was further away than where it is. For some reason I thouht it was waaaaay down south.

Might just sign up now mate and get it done while I'm in the mood:D

Al:)

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You know something Rob. I think I might just do that run:bow: I thought it was further away than where it is. For some reason I thouht it was waaaaay down south.

Might just sign up now mate and get it done while I'm in the mood:D

Al:)

Go for it BBA and I'll even treat you to a fun fair ride at the meeting point, Drayton Manor Park.......... either that or get you locked up with the Monkeys ! :D

:rolling:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
thats me registered:)

1 - 20 of 72 Posts