No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
count me in,comin up from oxford.

Might even have some indicators by then!:doh: :rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Count me in too Rob. When is this again?

Al:D

Oh I forgot to mention that my name is on the scroll and I got a little badge though the post the other week too;)

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Oh I forgot to mention that my name is on the scroll and I got a little badge though the post the other week too;)

Saturday 10th October 2009 ! From Drayton Manor Park.

Yep, I'm on the scroll too, as is my Dad and hopefully a few others from on here ! :bow:

I've got my pin badge too, pinned to my leathers ! ;)

:clap:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,888 Posts

Fair play Al I think you will win the prize for longest pilgrimage then! You going to stay somewhere local or head back up same day? Thinking we could all meet up for a few jars in Brum after if you are sticking around :clap: Plenty of titty bars around in Birmingham :rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Fair play Al I think you will win the prize for longest pilgrimage then! You going to stay somewhere local or head back up same day? Thinking we could all meet up for a few jars in Brum after if you are sticking around :clap: Plenty of titty bars around in Birmingham :rolling:
I'll just stay overnight Col. Beers and boobs are the way forward I reckon;)

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Top man :D Anyone else fancy doubling this up with a bit of a pissup in Birmingham (or somewhere else in the vicinity, but nowhere else has as many titty bars :rolling: )

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Just Registered, ill be there mate.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Registered and I also posted about the RTTW on another (non-Benelli dedicated) biking forum with some takers from there as well.
Should be going that way in convoy from M6 Warrington area.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Rob, been watching your thread. Sadly I'm working so can't make it :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts