Benelli Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered who is actually going to this from here and who you'll be with, as it would be good to see some Benelli's there too ?

I will be going, hopefully on the Zephyr (Obviously :doh: )
My Dad on his FJ1200 trike,

My mates ~
Alan on his Honda
Chris on his England 'Crusader' Boss Hoss
Paul on his Boss Hoss
Chris' mate on his HD 1960's Shovelhead

A few other mates have not yet committed to going ! :confused: (But they'll get a rite old ribbing if they don't go ! ;) )

Drayton Manor Park Kick Off, food available from an early start, Spitfire Flyover, the Last Post to respect our fallen Heroes ! Why would you wanna miss it ! :bow:

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I will be there, on my own, unless anyone wants to meet up on the way.

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
wish i could go.

Sadly I can't make it but can I still register and not turn up just so they've got a donation off me :confused:

·
Registered
498 Posts
I will be going with some friends, not to sure how many though.

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
next year deffo.

Cheer's Rob mate, That's me paid up but sadly not able to go :(

Couldn't see my name on the scroll either, maybe I cocked it up with being crap on computers???

·
Registered
414 Posts
Rttw 2009

Hi Rob

Great news re the Zephyr...

Me and a mate have paid up and are going.

Trying to persuade a few others as its all for such a good cause...
Will be a great day out too....

Cheers Al

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
dont mean to sound daft but what where when and who for as i seem to have missed something and where do you register .

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,415 Posts
sorry all.been on me hols and missed this thread.

I've got the day off and am registered so will be going.Coming up on me own from Oxon so hopefully meet up with some of you.:D

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
hi fredzx maybe we can meet up and travel up together let me know your route and see where we cross .Oh cheers for that rob i will get on the phone asap to book

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,415 Posts
hi fredzx maybe we can meet up and travel up together let me know your route and see where we cross .Oh cheers for that rob i will get on the phone asap to book
yeah sounds good,will look at the route and pm you,whereabouts are you?:D

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok guys, those of you going to this, we intend to arrive there at around 8.30am, leaving initially from near J10 of the M6 at around 7.30am to meet at my dads in Norton Canes near Cannock, Staffs, then heading down the A5 to Drayton Manor Park for 8.30am, if anyones hoping to be at Drayton Manor by 8.30am and would like to meet before we ride in, drop me a PM, if not then we'll just meet you inside the park or at the memorial ! :clap:

Only 10 days to go !

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Pilgrimage.

I'm going...rain or shine.:bow:
Got me new aqua pack, boots, day-glow belt and gloves ready
It's gotta be done.

Even my wife said this Pilgrimage has to be done.

Bit sad really when you think about it all.

Look foward to paying my deepest respect.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts