Benelli Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright chaps i'm kind of doing some research here...
Anyone on here got a Russian Bride? or know of anyone with one?

Russian Brides used to be all the rage a few yrs ago.. maybe the pendulum has swung towards Thai Brides these days? dunno i'm a bit out of touch :rolling:

Some of these Russian Brides are HOT though :p ... C'mon lads.. fess up :D

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
N33ly, see if you can get an offer on one like buy one get one free and I'll split it (fnar fnar) with you;)

Al;)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
In fact, let's organise a group buy and we can store them in your tardis matey:rolling:

Al;)

·
1,231 Posts
Italian

I would say go with an Italian bride...but one hot Italian in the family is enough! Plus could you imagine the maintenance cost on two of them? Jeez!

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
For a second there JR I thought I was gonna read in your post that you had a spare set tucked away in your garage somewhere:rolling: Is there anything you don't have a spare set of? You're getting as bad as Laurence:D

Al;)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Do you mean something like this :rolling:
WARNING!!!!

DO NOT CLICK ON THAT LINK FROM DREW.

I REPEAT ... DO NOT CLICK ON THAT LINK!!!

You should be bloody banned for that matey :rolling::rolling:

Al:D

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
And everyone thought it was only you who went on these dodgy sites AL:rolling:
I was gonna ask how the hell you found that vidoe and then I thought ... Do I really want to know?

I'll be be buggered if I can manage to get my next five knuckle shuffle in without that image popping up in my head. Thanks a bunch mate. Mind you, she didn't have any teeth so that's always something that she's got in her favour I suppose:rolling:

Al;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts