Benelli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, as it is the first time I have seen another Tornado on the road at the same time as me, thought I'd try and find out who ignored me!

Come on then, who was it, A41/M25 Roundabout, Watford area around 1830 - 1900 hrs Wed 4 October, Green/Sivler Tornado going roung the roundabout as I was sat at the traffic lights, own up, why didn't you wave???
Anyone else seen another Tornado whilst out on your travels?

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yeah met some fella who lives about 20 mins away from me owns a grn/silv model in the essex area. Never went for a ride with him but saw him on two occasions doing the same burnham lanes ride as me. Also saw a L.E and a std tre at the Isle of Man. Chatted to the bloke with the L.E. It had 200 odd mile on the clock and he was doing drag strip times on it lol

dean100yz

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only time that I have seen another on the road since I got my first one in October 2004 was when Al brought his down for me to fit some bits onto it ........so I guess that doesn't really count then;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, it sure is quiet, I was a bit miffed that a Green/Silver one went straight passed without even acknowledging me though!

Maybe because I have the subtle Black/Silver, he didn't even put 2 and 2 together!

Ohwell, not to worry!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was chatting to a guy on an apprila and just explaining why i bought one (you all know the old "you don't see any others") when a black & silver TRE pulled up at the side of mine in the carpark at matlock bath. If anyone out there was that rider i appologise for not stopping to chat but i had to get home for the darling wife!! :rollin

Steve

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't think they meant to ignore you. Most likely he was to busy grinning to himself. :rollin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts