Benelli Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to read a report about an Army Base in the USA having suffered large losses due to rogue/s sniper . makes me think of JR and how he's going through a tough time out in Iraq and hope he gets home safe soon and that they get these mad people sorted on USA Soil :( thoughts go out to families suffering such loss - every little thing i complain over pails compared to this sort of thing as well as DukeJr's recent losses ... thoughts with all concerned

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Well said Angus. Tis a sad day indeed..

·
Registered
346 Posts
Was just a matter of time, sad to say. Worst violence on any military base in US history. And the shooter was a muslim and the attack was an act of terrorism. Mainstream media is hesitant to even mention these "facts". No surprise of course. But give it a few days....they'll slowly be compelled to tell it like it is. I think we'll see more of this stuff in the coming years, from all walks of life. Regardless, it is amazing the ways people find to go out in a blaze of glory......although this piece of garbage is sadly still alive, and the US taxpayers will have to support his filty ass in prison until his life is hopefully terminated.:mad:

·
5,934 Posts
Shades of what recently happened to the Brits in Afghanistan?
(The ones who were helping train the Afghani police)

Sad state of affairs, but something that humankind has been doing for millennia, I'm afraid.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Very Sad Indeed, and it makes me laugh when they try to defend that it's possibly not motivated by religion, why do all the do gooders go into denial, it's obvious why he did it ! Religion !

Religion has a lot to answer for and even I know it's the cause of most, if not
all Wars ! That's why I loath religion, believing in something that's not there, pathetic brain washing !

Very Sad Indeed,

:confused:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
5,934 Posts
Religion has a lot to answer for and even I know it's the cause of most, if not all Wars !
:bow: Beg to differ - slightly - but there's nothing wrong with religion.
It's the fanatics who follow their misguided interpretations of it, that we all have trouble with.
It's the way of humankind, unfortunately.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
It is pretty incredible that he was able to do all that damage with 2 handguns, being able to reload and continue firing. Presumably none of his targets were armed, on the largest American military base!:confused: He must have had them hemmed in so they couldn't escape, or get to their weapons. It took a very brave policewoman to put herself in the line of fire, exchanging fire with the perpetrator, taking hits herself before stopping him with 4 well aimed rounds. :clap: She deserves the highest bravery award Uncle Sam can give her.:bow:

I reckon a few on that base will consider keeping a 'Saturday Night Special' tucked in their belt from now on, just in case.;)

As Errol pointed out, the similarity with the shooting by the Afghan policeman of 5 British soldiers and 3 Afghanies can't be ignored. Maybe, triggered by his impending posting to Afghanistan, it gave this American Moslem the idea to do the same. Lets hope he doesn't recover...

Cheers
Ian

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Just watched the remembrance service. Very very sad. But good to remember and never forget.
My gramp lost his brother in WWII. He is no longer with me now.

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
We are told that we are Fighting in Afganistan to prevent Terrorists attacking us. Some of the Countries fighting there are more at risk from the "Enemy Within". My Country is full of these people who are allowed to parade on the streets of my Capital citie with banners that encourage other people to Kill & maime members of the indiginious population. Many people from other counties that have not visited England probably have a quaint picture in their minds eye of this Land, We all speak like Her Majesty The Queen(God Bless Her), men walk about in Pinstripe Suits & Bowler Hats & that we are all very polite & live in Castles. Believe me this is not the case. All of our Major cities are now Multi Cultural Melting pots where English is a second language & Crime, Drugs & Disease are common place. I live in the richest county in England where most people are White Christians yet only 1 mile from my house is Europes Largest Mosque. It covers 5.2 Acres,the dome is 60 feet high, the minorete is 120 feet high & It has room for 6000 worshipers.
I have attached a couple of photos of this Building for you to admire.
Oh & by the way the 2nd most popular name for Baby boys in England in 09 was Mohammed which was only narrowly beaten by Jack.

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
You try and build a church in the middle of iran,iraq, afganistan etc see what happens :doh:
as for that mosque Lee, they should let the RAF carpet bomb it for practice!
I was in preston last week crimbo shopping, I never saw 1 person you could percieve as being from an ethnic community wearing a poppy :mad:
This morning I bowed my head and thought of all the lads and lasses from all of the nations who sacrificed life and limb so we could enjoy the freedom we do today, how many of them did I wonder :rolleyes:

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Johnny may old mate, i Cant put half of the stuff i feel on the Forum because i might get the Forum a Bad name & myself Arrested by MI5 Who no doubt monitor our Computers & look for combinations of words & phrases.........Free Country....Not For Us Mate

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Lee mundo, I have to say that I quite agee, the problem is that if you say something against muslims or any other faction ! for that matter, you are classed as racist, yet there are endless associations, councils etc that are far more racist then I will ever be, this is what I find hard to take, I have nothing against say, the Black Police association Or the Muslim council of Britain etc, etc ! :doh: (for example !) but If we had a White Police association etc, it would not be acceptable, this country looks after ethnic groups far more than it's own heritage population !

The BNP and English Democratic Society will simply grow stronger because of it !

And I have to say, some of my friends are Black or of mixed race who agree with me !

None of our MP's have any balls, infact, Margaret Thatcher had Bigger balls than any of our current MP's !

During the St.Georges day parade in Sandwell, local to me, there were some extremely disrespectful muslim scutters who played their own music extemely loud during the procession to try and drown out the procession ! I was so Mad about it, but you can't do anything about it because then you are racist ! :mad: Disgusting !

:mad:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
During the St.Georges day parade in Sandwell, local to me, there were some extremely disrespectful muslim scutters who played their own music extemely loud during the procession to try and drown out the procession ! I was so Mad about it, but you can't do anything about it because then you are racist ! :mad: Disgusting !
:mad:
Friggin makes my blood boil :( :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am gonna stop here cos I will RANT like a loon !!!

·
1,231 Posts
Back

Guys, I got back a few days ago...home... yeah!!!!!!!!

Okay here are a few facts:

He is Muslim, but misguided.

Not all muslims are terrorists, but the overwhelming amount of terrorists are muslim.

This guy wa in a deployment processing line with more than a thousand other people, he killed 13 and wounded 38...a shitty marksman. A decent marksman would have a minimum of a 50% rate...100 rounds 50 dead.

He had doubts and talked about them to his team (leadership and peers). Unfortunately, these types are the ones being promoted due to the PC type environment in the world and reflected into the military. It is a popularity contest. Leaders are drummed out quickly and managers are promoted because they don't rock any boats. This PC crap needs to stop!

He gave an oath of office. He raised his hand and swore to God or Allah, or whatever his diety of choice was and said that "I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter, so help me God." he failed in his duties...a poor officer and not a man of his word or of his faith.

Now, as a thought, if you wanted to face off with a country like Britain or America...and by that I mean a military dominant country where there is no way you could go toe to toe with them...would you stand off and throw men, bombs and bullets or would you move people there, influence the populace from within prtect by you renemy's own laws allowing you to spout your hatred and changing a few to your cause, and slowly take that dragon from inside? Their tactics work my friends. They fight with fierceness and truely believe, just as Americans did 250 years ago, that they are on the correct side.

There are only two outcomes ot this dilema...the world will be Muslim 100% or there will be no Muslims left. Those ar ethe only two outcomes that the religon allows. Now that could be 1000s of years away but it still is the outcome that the Quran works towards. It could be argued that the Bible persues the same outcome and that Christians throughout history have doen the same thing using violence. In other words, make no misconception about this, we are in a relligious war being fought for political reasons along with global security.

My two cents

Also, That cop is not a hero, just as I am not and any other military person is, a hero. We do our jobs. The hero is the single mom that manages to raise a child while working two jobs and keeps that child off drugs and makes them a productive part of society. A hero is a person like my mom who gives up her freedom in teh twilight years of her life to raise a severely handicapped child that was being molested by her father. Those are heros.

·
1,231 Posts
Home

Thanks matey...and I just read that this guy was frequenting a strip club! yeah...a fantastic Muslim... And bringing his own beer so he was drinking...another display of a person who claims to be muslim but is not even close...just another lost person who has no idea who he really is and another demonstration of how the weak minded can be manipulted, something that the fanatical muslims count on and giving a bad name to those who tuely practice and believe in their religon.

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
How can you go to war with another nation when half of them live over here??:confused:
You could be in Afganistan being shot at by someone fresh in off the plane from Birmingham!!:doh:

Labour letting Johnny foreigner in, in the 1000's:eek: ...
Who voted for that one, not me. :mad:
Free health care, free housing, free everything. :doh:
If they dont get it, they get real mad too. :rolleyes:

Klinker;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts