Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
reading various other bike forums...as you do,there seems to be alot of negativity about our beloved beneli......along the lines of i nearly bought a tre but after reading the benelli forum i decided against it and bought a aprillia,ducati, or honda c90......as i wanted a reliable bike.
All i can say is well done everyone,and keep up the good work at keeping our bike a rare and beautiful site on the roads......now some lovely pics

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The girl in the fourth pic is beautiful and the girl to the far right in the last pic looks a touch like Michael Jackson if you ask me:lol

Al

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah you are right Al, did you know it is michel jacksons birthday tomorrow ? I wonder if someone will buy him a tornado as a present??.... I dont think he has got one !
(I am trying to keep the subject on benelli.):lol 8o :lol 8o

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Me 2

Its also my bday tomorrow....already have a Tornado but would not mind a date with girl in pic two. Wife might mind it tho....lol.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: all time favourite

Oh god, will you lot stop posting pictures of beautiful women up here, I am single thanks to a divorce and these are not good for my heart beat!!!!!!

Andy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts