Benelli Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Told you all a few weeks ago about a new Scottish dealer in the making and it's now official Pinnacle Autocentre at Auld Brig Tullibody have taken on a dealership. This was the dealer that originally supplied my bike, I also instruct for them and I must admit that I felt a little pang of jealousy last Sunday when I opened the shop doors to be greeted by a brand new TRE sitting there waiting to be picked up, adding insult to injury was the fact it was green/silver, suppose I'll have to get used to the idea that there's more than 1 in the area, mind you it was going to Cumbernauld so it's a little bit away.

By the way Al it was the guy from East Linton that chucked his benelli down the road, name escapes me at the moment, but I will probably meet him at Donington as he usually marshals for the GP.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Good news about the Scottish dealers there R1. Here's hoping that things will start to pick up a wee bit up north, although I'll start to get a wee bit jelous if there are too many tre's on the road as it will eek away at my 'celebrity biker' status:lol

Did you know the guy that dumped his bike on the black stuff?

Al

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi RICONVERT,
Glad you,ve joined the forum-i stay in Fife so reckon we'll maybe see each other on the roads.
Going to BSB at Knockhill? be nice to see a few Bens parked up together.
Cheers, NJ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was his fault I bought one (only kidding), to cut a long story short he was keeping his RS in my mates garage whilst he was moving house and I had been thinking about buying one for a while. He went one better and arranged for the keys to be there and let me go for a test ride, I remember vividly sitting on the bike and thinking a litle tall, but I can live with that, starting it up and thinking sounds a bit mechanical, but again could live with that, pulling away and thinking sounds good, then hitting 7.5 thou and a shiver going down my back and thinking I'll have to order one of these tomorrow, which is exactly what I did.
Everyone in the know away on holiday but as far as I know both himself and bike not too badly damaged.
Njay,
Hopefully be at Knockhill, but depends on work commitments (and Wife) off to Donington for MotoGP week before for 4 days.
Anyone else heading down? we will be leaving from Stirling on 30th June at about 10.30.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What's happened to Pinnacle ?

Went out to see them a couple of weeks ago but they were closed. A note on the window said it was something to do with 'Building Control'

I thought that it might be a temporary thing but I don't get an answer when I phone them and their web site has also been brought down.

Looks terminal:(

John/Anybody got any news?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: What's happened to Pinacle ?

I was talking to Brian at KJM last week about this Laurence. He seemed to be in the dark about what has happened and thought that whoever owned Pinnacle might have went on a holiday and not known about the building control notice etc. I reckon that for some reason or another they have done a bolt and won't be opening.:(

Al

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: What's happened to Pinnacle ?

Hmmmm, The Benelli curse strikes again perhaps!!!!

Oh well, it looks like another wee run down to KJM for my first service then:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Sandy Bloy

I was speaking to John at the BSB at Knockhill this weekend Laurence and he told me that Pinacle had gone tits up but that there was another Scottish dealer in the pipeline (that he was involved with:eek ) that would be taking up the Benelli franchise.

So, if you're reading this thread John ... spill the beans man:lol

Al:D

BTW Laurence, you missed some great racing at the weekend;)

Here's a little piccie of me trundling around the track ...

This guy absolutely stomped it and left the other R6's for dust:smokin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts