Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having been reading about the Milan and NEC bike shows, I'm sure that I'm not the only one to be thinking (wishing) about a Benelli :bow: presence at the Scottish show in March
I know the show is 3 months away, but does any one have any idea if there will be a Benelli stand there - :confused: - or who to start lobbying to make it so?

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hi Steve,

I'd be really surprised if Benelli are represented at the Scottish show, as we don't even have a Dealer up here yet, which is a pity.:bawl::bawl::bawl:

However, if you want to 'bite someones ear' about it, try contacting Matt Kay at Benelli U.K. [email protected] (but don't tell him it was me that passed out his details or everyone may start contacting him about it :D:ele: :D )

·
Registered
113 Posts
having only just got from the NEC knackered things will take time to get back to normal. The one thing that came out of the show was the lack of a dealer over Hadrians wall and this is something that we are looking into, especially with the amount of interest shown on trade day BUT it is going to take time, so bear with us. As for the Scottish show, again this was mooted but as we were in a pub and it was well past bed time we will have to look into it. I know Matt was mulling it over but the sheer cost of Birmingham was staggering and with it being so close it needs careful consideration but as soon as anything is known i'll let you know.
As a footnote for all those i met whilst down there it was a pleasure to meet so many enthusiastic guys and hope we can only improve.
Also I must mention LLoyd as being absolutely fanatstic throughout the whole show, his energy and easy going nature made my days so much more enjoyable, cheers:bow:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers Laurence and Dodgy. Think I might become a proverbial thorn in Benelli's side :soapbox: to see if we can coach an appearance in Edinburgh, and it's good to know that at least it was being talked about, albeit probably through a haze if beer fumes during a lock in at the pub.:gulp:

Maybe if it doesn't happen, those of us 'oop north' can at least have a meet at the show and moan about the lack of 'nelli presence! :clap:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts