Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just come back from the scottish show and had a great run out with my son, i spoke to the new guys that are opening up in edinburgh and they seem very keen, i also spoke to a paint protection firm called autoshield and have ordered a kit for my nelli, now its not a full kit but i thought i would give it a go and its only £55. Parts covered are,

R & L tank side
R & L seat side panel
R & L top fairing
headlamp
tank pad
tank lower pad.
it doesn't do the lower fairings

i know most of you will want a full kit but i will let you all know how i get on.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Keep us posted, Ron:clap: .

How come they don't do the fairing lowers? They're the most important bits, as it might help keep the paint on :rolling:

Cheers

Ian

·
Registered
512 Posts
Good day out! The wife commented on how friendly fellow Benelli riders are!

Anyone there on Saturday? I drove down from Aberdeenshire and the Forth Bridge was closed to high sided vehicles, caravans and bikes...in all the years I've travellled down the A90 this is the first time I've crossed the bridge when its closed to certain types of vehicles due to the high winds...the strange thing was it didn't make one bit of difference...there were lorries and bikes just going across as the restriction wasn't being policed.

Couple of the guys in the queue had ridden over the bridge and were saying it was pretty hairy in parts, especially coming out from under the main towers where the wind really took a hold of you.

Did get a bit annoyed with a lorry driver who was swerving all over the bridge...when he eventually got over his side of the road so I could pass him I noticed he was on the phone!!!!....high winds, driving one handed and not even supposed to be on the bridge...you would have thought that with his licence being his living he'd be a bit more careful!:mad:

·
Registered
885 Posts
I missed the show,was staying In glasgow at weekend, just so happened the entire Celtic squad was staying in same hotel along with a few other celebs, Lilly Allen, X factor was on sunday at SECC so there were quite a few, dont like football and cant be arsed with x factor nonsense so wasnt impressed, wife and wee boy were over the moon though, and once again missed bike show:bawl: every year is the same as there is always something on that weekend for me, Tell me it was crap and I didnt miss much to make me feel better!:(

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, i should be picking the kit up sometime this week and will ask the question about the lower fairings, they could always use mine as a test.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes i have just picked them up this afternoon from cowgate, so will fit them in the next day or so.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Nice one.. Let's know how ya get on with the fitting and remember, use masses of slightly soapy water. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts