Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Father Ted rides a Tre
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello my friends. I hope this note finds you all in good form.
I was wondering if anyone had a spare silver seat cowl that they would be willing to sell me? Mine is very badly scratched and needs replaced.
Many thanks,
JP

·
Registered
18 Posts
Good evening my friends. I hope this note finds you all in good form.
I was wondering if anyone had a spare silver set cowl that they would be willing to sell me? Mine is very badly scratched and needs replaced.
Many thanks,
JP
Hi there just been on e bay and seat cowl still on there 2 bids about £10.50

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
the item for £10.50 at mo on ebay is only the seat ? . there is a seat cowl but its red (good to get resprayed ?) and its still only a £1 starting price.

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Hiya mate, I have a seat cowl spare now that my bike is some what out of action,
it's been a while since Ive had it on the bike and as far as I can remember there's a couple of little marks on it but it's in pretty good condition, if your interested you can have it for a tenner plus p&p.
I'll have a look at it before the weekend and let you know what state it's in.

Johnny :cool:

·
Father Ted rides a Tre
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Many thanks boys for the replies. Saw the seat on eBay but it's the cowl i really want.
Johnny 1 chance, let me know the condition. Are they bad marks? Hear from you soon.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Many thanks boys for the replies. Saw the seat on eBay but it's the cowl i really want.
Johnny 1 chance, let me know the condition. Are they bad marks? Hear from you soon.
Any condition other than run over by a Tractor is good value for a tenner! ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts