Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldnt sleep so came downstairs to look at aprilia parts on ebay (partners ) and just happened to see who was selling Benelli's and in doing so came across my first Tornado for sale and it almost brought a tear to my eye.... You always remember your first kiss etc but this was my first modern Benelli and i love it to bits , its going to be a good buy for someone and i hope they treat it right - you'll have to excuse me now i'm off to shed a tear before going to my lovely RS and seeing why i sold my green /silver beauty :bawl:

G

·
Couldnt sleep so came downstairs to look at aprilia parts on ebay (partners ) and just happened to see who was selling Benelli's and in doing so came across my first Tornado for sale and it almost brought a tear to my eye.... You always remember your first kiss etc but this was my first modern Benelli and i love it to bits , its going to be a good buy for someone and i hope they treat it right - you'll have to excuse me now i'm off to shed a tear before going to my lovely RS and seeing why i sold my green /silver beauty :bawl:
Were was it angus :confused:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ANGUS - Enjoying the RS in Fave Colour -RED

Hi Simon, my green silver Tre is presently on Ebay and the chaps not done more than 150 miles on it so its not been his thing but then his loss will be someones gain !!. Not upset i dont have the green/silver Tre as over this year i'm going to work bloody hard and save for an LE (donations accepted :rolling: ) . Cant wait to get out and give my RS a good spanking and also try the MOTOGP exhaust - yeehaaa .

G

·
Blimey Charlie

Well he didn't rain to long on that 1 then did he.

Hope its not a financial issue forcing him to sell it.
Some folk just don't take to the involement on a nelli. or they listen to other people to much.
An LE you say..... Does the current Mrs Dangle know this. You cud enlist the help of the current Mrs Dangle and her friend to raise funds be wearing them there santa outfits round and about the high peak area. That should bring the money flooding. And probably raise the amount of heart attacks in the area to.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ex Tre owner says its a fantastic looking bike but he's a bit set in his japanese ways .Could do the sending ladies out but instead mother in law once offered me £10K to borrow and i see that with a bit of saving i could afford an LE (see advert for sale LE USA in another thread) . so its not concrete but i'm going to knuckle down and see what can be achieved . Not selling the RS and i may call when weather improves and if need be i can assist in your clock problem (swap mine on yours etc).

·
Registered
513 Posts
my green silver Tre is presently on Ebay and the chaps not done more than 150 miles on it so its not been his thing but then his loss will be someones gain !!.

Remember thou this years not been a great one for the weather I think I only got out on mine about 7 times :bawl: :bawl:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Ye of little faith, I've had the prayer mat out (Nothing like a Benelli Mat though ! :rolling: ) and we are going to have Loads of fine weather in this year of our Lord (Mr Benelli:bow: ) 2009 !

So lets stay positive and look forward to some fun weekends ! (once I get my bike back of course :doh: )

p.s. Make sure you are facing towards Mecca, i.e. Pesaro, Italy, when you start praying for good weather etc !

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
92 Posts
New proud benelli owner

Hello Angus,

I just became the very proud owner of your green/silver 2003 Tornado. I will definetely take good care of it.

I've wanted one since 2003 and now I will charisch it as well as my Ducati 916 SP (1995). I live in the Netherlands (Rotterdam) and since there are not many around here and the EUR / GBP is very attractive for us right now I bought it from Ebay.

Mark is a really nice guy and he regrets letting it go but I will take proper care of it.

I'm looking forward to riding it in spring and participating in the Benelli Forum.

Best Regards from Holland.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Welcome to the forum buddy, at least your English seems ok so hopefully you'll get the drift of the Piss taking on this forum and of course all the "old gits" (they know who they are :bow: )(Yes I know I'm mid forties but that ain't old :eek: ) on here will help with the technical stuff should you need it ! :rolling:

If it's Angus' :bow: old bike then you've got yourself a cracking bike from a top geezer, but don't tell him I said that 'cause he might get all sentimental and do something daft like colour his hair :doh: !

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

anyway, again Welcome and Enjoy.

:clap:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thanks Rob,

LOL on your remark not to tell Angus..

I've been reading around and I do get the jokes, or at least most of them.

For now no technical adivice needed. I still have to pick the bike up and I heard Mark has just serviced the bike (including chain and sprockets etc...)

I've also found how to change from MPH to KPH so that will work out i guess.

I forgot to mention the color... it's the right one (silver / green)

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi There , Right where's that hair dye ! i've come all over emotional !!. cheers rob for your comments and welcome to our new member and proud owner of my Tornado . just to confirm i had the bike serviced at Bennetts of Barnsley and they also fitted the gold plated chain at great cost but it was worth doing before i sold it to Mark so that will probaly be the last service before you have bought it .the sprockets were not changed as russ said they were ok still. This a really surreal moment but my partner went near Selby today and bought a Haflinger Pony for one of our daughters and its just been brought over from Holland !!!(bike goes to Holland - Pony Comes to Britain weird). look forward to seeing posts coming from the Netherlands and an update on what your impression is .

Cheers Angus :)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Welcome DSP and congrats on picking up Angus's old bike....... sounds like you got a good'un.

There was another owner on the forum that stayed up the road a bit from you in Almere (Saloe) I haven't seen him on the Forum for a while now but It might be worth sending him an email if you want to touch base. There's an email option in his Member List entry.

·
Registered
92 Posts
just to confirm i had the bike serviced at Bennetts of Barnsley and they also fitted the gold plated chain at great cost but it was worth doing before i sold it to Mark so that will probaly be the last service before you have bought it .the sprockets were not changed as russ said they were ok still. This a really surreal moment but my partner went near Selby today and bought a Haflinger Pony for one of our daughters and its just been brought over from Holland !!!(bike goes to Holland - Pony Comes to Britain weird). look forward to seeing posts coming from the Netherlands and an update on what your impression is .

Cheers Angus :)
Hello Angus,

Thank you for your update on the service. I think that has to have been the last one since the bike has only done about 150 mls with Mark.

Good to hear that something has gone to the UK in exchange... bizar coincidence!

I will let you know when the bike is here and will post some pictures of its new surroundings. It gets a warm spot next to the Ducati 916SP.

Also I know how to find you guys for advice! I also found it a coincidence to read your post here on the Forum just before I bought the Bike on ebay!

All others,

Thanks for your warm welcome and tips / hints. I'll hook up with the other Dutchy, there are not alot of Benelli's around over here....

Greets,

Wilfred

1 - 20 of 35 Posts