Benelli Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well folks -

an update from the last post -

I hit a patch of oil on Labor Day and down went the Brutale 910 with me acting as the sponge between it and the road. I broke my collarbone, and now a month later - the doc says it is not healing and also crimping the arteries in my right arm.

So, Thursday, I underwent surgery and I had a titanium plate put in to help join the bone ends which were never going to meet.

I now lay here, feeling like crap, wishing for a speedy recovery. In the interim, me and the doc found what we had suspected - I have very weak, thin bones, and very thin blood.

So, due to this sad info, I have decided to prepare for the sale of my Aprilia Falco Streetfighter, and my Brutale 910S, as I think my recovery is going to be a very long process, and weak bones and thin blood typically isn't a good match for mortorcyle riding and the risks involved.

Perhaps next year after my long rehab, I will look into the Ducati GT1000, which seems more like a cruisin' laid back type of bike. I really wanted, and was looking into the TREK1130, but that is now on hold too.

I will post pics on the forum of the bikes for sale, but I will be advertising them locally as well, hopefully to some lucky bloke who will get customized, primped and pampered, babied bikes for a good price.:bawl:

oxoxox
Stay tuned,
Stacy

·
Registered
64 Posts
stacy ,sorry to hear about your accident , slow recovery,operation and the thought of selling your bikes,keep your chin up and don't loose your faith in biking,things can only get better !!;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts