Benelli Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody got any idea where I can get hold of a new service booklet/folder as issued from new... when I got fed of old girlfriend and booted her out her finale goodbye was to bin my Mr Bens service stuff including the CD everything.

Registered
I'm looking for service booklet too.

In the meantime, if somebody would be so kind and make a hi-res scan of their booklet it would help me a lot. I can than correct digital files and reprint it. Pllleeeeaaassssee 馃き.

Registered
Is this what you are looking for ?
The green and silver is the Tornado Tre 900 book. The black book is the later version I think 2009 onwards.
I do not have Hi -res scanning but could see if they can be copied.

Registered
I'm looking for service booklet too.

In the meantime, if somebody would be so kind and make a hi-res scan of their booklet it would help me a lot. I can than correct digital files and reprint it. Pllleeeeaaassssee 馃き.
Helps if the picture attaches ! Product Dvd Data storage device Blank media Font

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you very much for the help with the photo. It's either of upper booklets... the CD I have.
Yep I need the lot ..The service booklet where i can get it stamped for my bike would be great.

Registered
Is this what you are looking for ?
The green and silver is the Tornado Tre 900 book. The black book is the later version I think 2009 onwards.
I do not have Hi -res scanning but could see if they can be copied.
I would kindly prefer the green/gray one. Is it possible to take the photos of each page on a bright light... or use a scan app from the phone? :cool:

Registered
I would kindly prefer the green/gray one. Is it possible to take the photos of each page on a bright light... or use a scan app from the phone? :cool:
Gonna make you an offer you cant refuse ,
I will trust you to make your own copies, providing you guarantee to send back my service book ! I still have this bike and all the documents. If you want to take two copies,I see that Ernie wants a copy.
I can post it to you and you send it back, send me an address , you can do it via pm , if you want .

Pete

Registered
I will trust you to make your own copies, providing you guarantee to send back my service book ! I still have this bike and all the documents. If you want to take two copies,I see that Ernie wants a copy.
I can post it to you and you send it back, send me an address , you can do it via pm , if you want .

Pete
Oh... now that is really kind of you! Much appreciated!!! I already have your CNC foot-peg forks (they are great) and a lovely rear light. I'll take special care about it and of course, you'll get it back as soon as possible. I can also make a copy for Ernie! Address on pm...

Many thanks!!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh... now that is really kind of you! Much appreciated!!! I already have your CNC foot-peg forks (they are great) and a lovely rear light. I'll take special care about it and of course, you'll get it back as soon as possible. I can also make a copy for Ernie! Address on pm...

Many thanks!!!
Ben I will send my address in pm

Registered
Big thanks to Pete and his kind help!!! He send the booklet all the way down to Slovenia :cool:. I was able to quality scan and retouch all the pages and than gave it professionally printed with laminated covers like the original. Here is the result which I'm pretty happy with. I'm proud owner of restomod Benelli Tornado Tre Warranty Booklet. The other is going to Ernie.

Thanks again Pete!!!
Rectangle Font Electric blue Logo Brand
Sleeve Font Electric blue Paper Publication

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Big thanks to Pete and his kind help!!! He send the booklet all the way down to Slovenia :cool:. I was able to quality scan and retouch all the pages and than gave it professionally printed with laminated covers like the original. Here is the result which I'm pretty happy with. I'm proud owner of restomod Benelli Tornado Tre Warranty Booklet. The other is going to Ernie.

Thanks again Pete!!!
View attachment 37509 View attachment 37510
Brilliant Ben ..i will PM you

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Pete
Hi Pete I would greatly appreciate the loan of the CD to copy I promise to send it back stick your address inside.. Ben Tor has done the service booklet and is sending to me.. My address is
24 webbs court
Lyneham
chippenham
Wilts SN15 4TR
mobile 07714764956

Registered
Hi Pete I would greatly appreciate the loan of the CD to copy I promise to send it back stick your address inside.. Ben Tor has done the service booklet and is sending to me.. My address is
24 webbs court
Lyneham
chippenham
Wilts SN15 4TR
mobile 07714764956
24 webbs court
Lyneham
chippenham
Wilts SN15 4TR
mobile 07714764956
Will dig them out and send them to you, give me a couple of days, will confirm when sent

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Will dig them out and send them to you, give me a couple of days, will confirm when sent
yep no rush I have been without for years so a few more days not going to hurt.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts