Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

A customer asked about resetting the service reminder oil change light on the display. I couldn't find it in the owner's manual. Anyone shed some light on this for me?

Thanks,

Joel

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
press and hold the mode button (behind the super hard clutch lever) and turn the ignition on, then wait for the service icon to disappear.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh Joel, you are such a bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad man... can I work out a trade?.... oh you are bad, bad, bad, bad, very bad....

BAD!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh the V-Due shall haunt me forever... after a few informative emails from Bob at Bimota Spirit, I believe I am not ready to make the V-Due commitment. But if someone would offer to trade an Evoluzione fuel inejcted V-Due for my Tre, I would gladly do it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's what I thought initially. And I still think carb version would be the way to go. But I've been told that the late development bike by Bimota500Vdue Italy is based on the FI version, and it runs really well. Although jetting is a pain in the butt but to a commoner like me with a bike with next to nothing to factory support, I'd rather deal with carb than FI.

Have you ridden the V-Due you have in your shop? any pix? I am still up for trading my Tre for a V-Due if you guys are willing...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I haven't ridden it as it sold already, but it'll be here for a little while. It sounds great. Come on by and check it out, we'll talk :)

I'll send you a few pics.

Joel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts