Benelli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I called my local Benelli dealership on Thursday and said I needed to schedule my 3725-mile service. He said he needed to look up the amount of time to allot for that service and he'd call me back. On Friday he called back and said that they could do the service, but they didn't have any oil filters. :rolling: I told him about the Mazda 323 filter match, he seemed to appreciate that info. He said there really wasn't much to that service other than tightening bolts, general safety checks, and the oil/filter change. So, I decided to skip it since I've already done 3 oil changes myself. And I have Benelli oil filters too - funny I was able to get them and the dealer can't.... :doh:

The next service includes checking the valves and all that, so I'll take it in for that one. Wonder if they will have trouble getting other parts for the bike?

mark

·
Registered
159 Posts
Mark,

Is that Suzuki of Oakland or Munroe? I'm interested in how they are (Munroe). I had a deposit down w/ Munroe back in the day but pulled it during the "dark times" but I'm pondering getting back into the Benelli world now that they have a real dealer network, warranty, etc.

I need to go and visit the dealer but any idea what an 1130 Tre goes for in the States? Munroe's website doesn't even list the Tre and the others all say MSRP.

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was Munroe Motors. Suzuki of Oakland does have a few oil filters from what I understand. I do know that neither dealer can get their hands on a Tornado 1130 yet, all they have is the various TNT models. I have no clue what the price will be for the Tornado 1130. I'm tempted, I really like the reversed green/silver color scheme, but I'll stick with my 900 for now, it's quite nice! In fact, I just loaded it up with my RKA soft luggage for the trek down to Laguna Seca for the MotoGP. Leaving at 6am tomorrow and meeting up with a number of friends for breakfast in Monterey, then off for a nice day ride around the area. We're doing a ride up north on Monday after the race weekend, coming home Tuesday night. Should be a great weekend!

mark

1 - 3 of 3 Posts