Benelli Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had my tnt serviced by KJM they did the job while i waited along with replacing the top yolk, it took about 4 hrs and the cost was £167, they seem to have done a reasonable job and the guys there were friendly and patient taking time to find parts for me, i would have preferred to take it to my supplying dealer but they are still in dispute with KJM over warranty payments.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Interesting (without prejudice) who was your original dealer also when I had a 4000 mile service it cost me double that!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi vtxbrit,
i keep seeing your name on different topics and have been enjoying the banter.i must ask you,have you still got serious problems with your tnt because at one time you were thinking of trying to get your money back,and yet i now see that you have done 8000 miles with no recent complaints.so how is it now?
regards zebo.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can’t say much at present negotiating with my dealer to try and cut a deal………………. I have the cutting out problem, the hot start problem, a faulty swingarm problem, a broken power valve cable, the heat shield under seat missing, and tape on the wiring loom coming loose. Apart from that its good, thanks for asking.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the swingarm has a faulty weld, and as a result when wet weeps a rusty liquid which sprays everywhere, there must be considerable corrosion within the tube by now. I have been waiting for a replacement since may 2005.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Any news at the Dealer end about the 'Warranty' recalls Benelli is planning early 2006 ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Warranty recalls

I spoke to DMA about the article regarding "warranty" recalls and it was news to them. Has anyone ever had any response from the Benelli website? Does it actually work? Is anyone actually selling any Benelli accessories?

CSMonkey

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
recalls & MY 2006

I have only seen the article from the German importer. No sign on the net in Italy about these recalls. Spoke to a dealer over here (Maglie S. of Italy) and he has no information whatsoever. They all seem to be waiting.
The only information available (nfrom the net) is that production will start in Feb.06 and the MY 2006 will arrive at the dealers (at least in Italy) in April. That means the new TRE-K as well

1 - 10 of 10 Posts