Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been thinking about standing as an independant at next years General election, it is only £500 to do it & it would be another life expeirance. I reckon that I could do all of my campaigning by text message, E mail & youtube. I would spend my time if i was elected working for my Constituents, i would not have to "tow the Party line" in order to advance up the political ladder, if i read something in the paper or heard something that didnt make sense i would ask questions & make sure that i got an answer. I would make full use of Parliamenty privelage & say exactly what i & the vast majority of people think in this country. Any thoughts?????????????

·
Registered
498 Posts
You would have my vote. A bit too far from Warrington though.
Are you thinking of starting as a new party? What would you be called?
I suppose we could find like minded people around the country to stand also.

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You would have my vote. A bit too far from Warrington though.
Are you thinking of starting as a new party? What would you be called?
I suppose we could find like minded people around the country to stand also.
Thanks for that mate, i would want to be a "one man band" so that i could be truly independant with no one to answer to. I am sure that there are so many people like myself who watch the TV, listen to the Radio & read the Papers & find their Blood pressure rising. I believe in the silent majority & our peoples abilty to back the underdog & suprise. When Her Majesty celebrated her Golden Jubilee in 2002 many media folk thought that it would be a non event, how wrong they were. They should all learn not to underestimate a nation that has given this Globe some of its most precious possestions.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
:D Can you reduce my tax rate please if I vote for you and you get in??

The country needs someone with integrity - not these spineless money leaching parasite trainspotters that we have now

You get my vote (then again Lord Such probably will this time)
its a given that the Tories will get in next time me thinks !!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Go for it Lee :clap:
We need someone with a "pair" to stand up for the UK people and start the ball rolling in sorting the massive over population and then we, the indiginous people of this once great country, can get it back to how it used to be.
I dont want to upset anyone with this so i`ll stop there, namby pamby culture we live in and all that.
As Wolfy Smith said "Power to the people!"

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:D Can you reduce my tax rate please if I vote for you and you get in??

The country needs someone with integrity - not these spineless money leaching parasite trainspotters that we have now

You get my vote (then again Lord Such probably will this time)
its a given that the Tories will get in next time me thinks !!
Kurt, its a forgone conclusion that The Tories will get in, Gordon Brown will no doubt go down in history as the Worst Primeminister this country has ever seen. In years to come there will be things that will become public about this government that will shock the entire world. The problem is that we now have Proffesional Polititians that are not satisfied with being a good Constituency MP & serving the people that voted them in, they are all trying for Cabinet & Shaddow cabinet positions so they keep their gobs shut & agree with their leaders all the time. We need a change me thinks

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Just one thing though lee, if you have any (and I mean any) skeletons in your closet matey then you can be sure they'll find their way onto the public domain to be picked and pulled apart like vultures over a fresh corpse. So, I reckon you should get them all out into the open now mate and let us all know what they are so that we won't be shocked when pictures appear in the tabloids of you wearing fishnet stockings and a leather gimpmask with a dildo stitched to the forehead makes front page news. So come on Lee, now's your chance to get things off your chest:D I'll vote for you buddy if you try your hardest to break Scotland free from the rest of Great Britian and make us independent;)

Al:D

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Just one thing though lee, if you have any (and I mean any) skeletons in your closet matey then you can be sure they'll find their way onto the public domain to be picked and pulled apart like vultures over a fresh corpse. So, I reckon you should get them all out into the open now mate and let us all know what they are so that we won't be shocked when pictures appear in the tabloids of you wearing fishnet stockings and a leather gimpmask with a dildo stitched to the forehead makes front page news. So come on Lee, now's your chance to get things off your chest:D I'll vote for you buddy if you try your hardest to break Scotland free from the rest of Great Britian and make us independent;)

Al:D
I absolutely agree with BBA here - well - apart from the last sentence - so share your secrets with us now, and absolve yourself:rolling:
Your not after a second home near Westminster paid for by the taxpayer, I suppose...?

Good luck:D

Cheers

Ian

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Lee just say in your manifesto that you will open up all bus lanes to motorbikes and you cant loose

Worked for big Boris:D

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Al mate, i would gladly give the Scots their independance, as soon as all that lovely Oil has run out & you promise to Lock the Krankies in Edinburgh Castle, dispose of all Proclaimers CDs, burn all New Years Eve videos of Wee Andy Stewart & teach Rod Stewart to speak with a Scots accent & not the broad "cockney" one he has now.....Oh & put another 20 course of bricks on Hadrians Wall :D :D :D :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts