Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:p

Hey guy's, we all know that Sharky has been shall we say acting a bit strange lately, well I'm sorry to say that I had a phone call from his mum today to say that he was taken to hospital whilst at the ExCel show last weekend!:bawl: (It was nothing to do with me wearing Cream!):doh:

It is not my place to say what was wrong, I will leave that up to him to tell. Suffice to say, I have visited him in hospital and am pleased to report that he looks much better than the last time I saw him.:clap: (At the show)

He has told me to tell you all that he "had to have his teeth sharpened"! :rolling: :rolling:

If anyone is interested, he is at The Littlebrook Hospital in Dartford, Kent but hopes to home by the weekend. I will keep you posted on any news.

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Shit ...... I knew something was wrong:bawl:

please tell Sharkey from me (although I'll try and get a message to him tonight) that I wish him all the very best Lloyd.

Al:confused:

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Bugger!!!!..........I feel like crap now, as I responded to a few of his 'weird' posts and was taking the pi$$. (that'll teach me!!!)

LLoyd, if you get the chance mate, please pass on my best regards and wish him a speedy recovery.

p.s. (I bet he's sharpening those teeth for me :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: )

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Quick update on Sharky

Just been off the phone to Sharky and I'm glad to say that he sounds fine. The two of us were pissing ourselves laughing and Sharky reckons that I've just cost him another week in hospital due to the banter that we had on the phone:rolling:(He's meant to be getting out tomorrow) as people were beginning to stare at him funny!!!

Anyway, he's fine and dandy and now concedes his running for presidency of the forums (said I could have it but I don't want it;)).

Ohhh lloyd ..... when you pick Sharky's bike up, you've not to crash it or call it a whore (his words not mine):ele:

Al:bow:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Get Well Soon

Lloyd (or anyone out there)

Please pass on my best wishes to the man known as the Shark

Hope he makes a recovery from having his pearlies sharpened :rolling:

Kurt

·
Administrator
972 Posts
To Sharky! Glad you're ok. We were all very very concerned abt you. If only you knew about the private messages of concern flying around last week.

Believe it or not there were a bunch of us that were actually worried! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Many thanks from Sharky's little sis Woo

Dear Benelli Bikers, many thanks for all your concern and bikerly love shown to Sharky. He is greatly touched (which you all know already) and sends his thanks. :clap: :clap: :clap: Big :clap: :clap: :clap: to Lloyd for collecting his bike-My mum said she felt so sorry for you as you could hardly get your leg over due to being the bionic man. We are so grateful to all of you for all your kind concern. This dispels my idea that all bikers are hairy and scarey and smell of oil and bacon! Or is that just Paul?:D Paul is still in Littlebrook receiving visitors and eating them out of house and home. Many thanks once again :bow: :bow: :bow: Woo xxxx

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
My mum said she felt so sorry for you as you could hardly get your leg over.
*Giggles like a little school girl*:rolling::rolling:

This dispels my idea that all bikers are hairy and scarey and smell of oil and bacon!
Pssst lads .... If only she knew huh?:rolling::rolling:

Woo (or tahweet tahwoo if I wolf whistle) Thanks very much for keeping us updated on how big bruv Sharky is doing and tell him that I pass on my love (in a brotherly way not the other kind) to him:p I know he was supposed to be getting out at the weekend but I guess getting him laughing like I did and having to tell the staff that Big Bad Al was on the phone to him was enough for them to keep him in a wee while longer (mind you he did say I probably earned him another week due to the hilarity):D

Tell him to take it easy woo and to get his shark skin arse back on here as soon as he can;)

Al:)

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
What's the latest on Sharky? Is he out of hospital yet?

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sharky update!

:p

:hiya: One and all, I collected Sharky's crash helmet & gloves from Red Dog Motorcycles today and then went to visit him in hospital. He is improving by the day but is still not well enough to go home, so he may be there for a few more days.:(

Sharky has asked me to convey his thanks to Red Dog for looking after his gear, Al for the phone call and Laurence for the great get well card!:) Also to the rest of the guys on the Forum who have sent their best wishes.:clap: You guys are really helping him on his way to recovery!!

The good news is that all the rest of his gear has now been recovered as it was left behind at the show, including his wallet and goodies he bought whilst there as initially no one knew where he had left them.

Al, Sharky's mum is a bit worried about you and this soup malarky, she wishes to know where this come from? (I was going to explain to her that you are Scottish but thought you might be a bit PC on me!:rolling: :rolling: ) Sharon (My partner) has asked me to inform you that she makes a mean Italian Tomato soup which she is sure could be adapted to contain a splash (Bottle!) of JD rather than cream!:rolling: But at a cost as I need to save up for a new Nelli as well as my MV! :excited:

I will keep you informed as and when I see him next.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
PS Lloyd - If Sharky's mum aint doin any soup - can you put me down for a flask of your good ladies finest Italian tomato please !! :doh:
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
You know what we need? A soup section. Nay .... a cooking section:rolling:
No biker forum would be complete without the exchanging of recipies:D:D

Al;)

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
You know what we need? A soup section. Nay .... a cooking section:rolling:
No biker forum would be complete without the exchanging of recipies:D:D

Al;)
Excellent idea, it might get me to do some cooking and stop me heading down the local:

1. Chinese takeaway
2. Pub
3. Indian Takeaway
4. Pub
5. McDonalds
6. Pub
7. KFC
8. Pub
9. Fish and Chip shop!
10. Pub!

Andy

1 - 20 of 53 Posts