Benelli Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Big thanks to Benelli Boys

No I'm not a biker-just a really grateful sis. Thanks so much to you guys for looking out for Sharky (aka Paul). We are all so touched (but not in the way Sharky is) for your concern and bikerly love. Big:clap: :clap: :clap: love Woo:bow:

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome Woo!

Hope Sharky's well. You're welcome to visit. Sit down kick up those feet up and stay a while. Nothing here except crusty but harmless old farts anyway. :rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Woo Hoo!!!!

I am a soft harmless old fart!:rolling: :bawl:
Many a true word spoken in jest:rolling: (That's rich comming from me ..........I know.)

How's Sharky, Woo? Is there any news on him getting out of Hospital yet?

·
903 Posts
Sharky

:p

Hey Laurence

Sharky is doing well but will be staying in hospital for up to another week. I aim to go up and see him early next week so will post you then.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sharky not so poorly

Just to let you all know that Sharky driving everyone mad(der) in Littlebrook, keeping everyone amused and having party complete with take out curries. Not content with eating National Health nosh he makes the staff go and get takeaways!:rolling: sharky's Mummy now joined forum to make it a family affair:clap: :doh: sorry Lloyd that I told everyone in the Benelli world that you are unable to get your leg over:doh: We extend our grateful thanks to you for riding Paul's nelli back in perishing weather:clap: Hope that your teeth have stopped chattering and that you have thawed out:bow: I spoke with Paul today and he seems ok, behaving himself(ish) but he is bored and asked me to bring my laptop up to him next week cos he wants to log on to chat with you guys.Keep in contact with Paul he so appreciates all your good wishes, I told him you are all caring, cuddly bikers. Kurt i passed on your good wishes. The Littlebrook would probably have a complete fit if you all turned up in convoy!:rolling: :rolling: Love Woo:)

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Hi Woo,

Many thanks for the update and I'm glad he's feeling a bit better now.

P.S. I've sent you a Private Message

·
903 Posts
Clean bike!

:p

Just to let Sharky's mum & sis know that his bike is all nice & clean again now as she was filthy. Every time I saw her she looked a bit poorly so she has a nice wash, brush up and polish!:soapbox: (Closest icon I could get for washing!) :rolling:

·
1,841 Posts
Coo Hooo Woo, hello Sharky sis, please give Paul my best wishes. I am looking forward to some nice little rides with paul and lloyd when the weather gets better! and I think this year at sometime we can get a big get together of lots of the Bennelli gang..... Did you see Lloyds post, now he has cleaned Sharkys bike !:clap: By next week he will probably have done an oil and filter change as well !!!!:doh: Mind you we need to keep him busy to take his mind off the wait for his MV..:rolling:

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Don't leave it too long or he'll ride it into a Mondeo and turn the nelli into an MV Agusta. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Don't leave it too long or he'll ride it into a Mondeo and turn the nelli into an MV Agusta. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Goes looking for Lloyds telephone number to see if he wants to borrow (crash) my bike:D

Al:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts