Benelli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Welcome mummy Shark

Where is she? Like all mum's you never know where they are until you have your hand in the bicuit tin:rolling:

I'd like to give a big hug to Sharky's mum on the forums and to let her know that I'm one of the good guys here.

Welcome mummy Shark:bow: Feel free to send pots of homemade soup, stews and bicuits my way. Don't bother with the rest of this motley crew, they're all nutters:rolling:

Al (Mummy Sharks guardian angel):)

·
903 Posts
What!

:p

I have heard some things in my time But you take the biscuit Al!
Crawl, you are lower than a snakes belly.:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

PS The soup comes here first!:D

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
:p Crawl, you are lower than a snakes belly.:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Hahahahaha I've never heard that one before:rolling::rolling:

PS The soup comes here first!:D
As self proclaimed soup tester ... you get sloppy seconds;)

Al (soup, stew, casserole and desert tester ... as well as mummy sharks guardian angel)

Step back from the soup boys .... nothin to taste here:)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
We could always just arrange something on a rotational basis Lloyd. No need to scrap over it. I'm a lover ... not a fighter:rolling:

Al (Baggsie the first bowl of soup though);)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Where's the soup then ????

Please excuse me if I am mistaken, but did someone mention that we were gonna have soup on the forum ?? :confused:

I wonder if that Al character has been PM'ing Sharky's mum to make sure he got 1st helpings ? !
Or has Lloyd called round on the premise of bringing Sharky's bike back and scoffed all the soup ?
........... or has Mr Tornado (Colin) scuppered all of us with his penchant for Mulligatawny ?

Never have such important questions been asked since 'who framed Roger Rabbit' !!

·
903 Posts
Soup!

:p

I think I have the upper hand here, Who's got Sharky's bike in his garage? :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Comedian eh ?

Haha Lloyd,
You say you have the upper hand eh?

Well lets settle this like grown ups :duel:

You dont have legs that work properly - so does that mean the upper hand is all you have.

Lets arrange either - 5 a-side football or 1 on 1 basketball this weekend to sort out the men from the boys then eh Mr Benton !! :rolling: :rolling:

You see, I am a gentleman through and through :fart:

On a serious note (if thats possible), seeing Sharkys Tre in your garage - doesnt it make you want another one sat there - instead of a shiny, sparkling, Bling Bling MV ??

Night night - off to bed now :sleepy:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts