Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lo All

Posting on the Tornado part of site as this is where I am known !:(

Just a quick question to anyone with Sidi boots : I currently have a set, about 2 years old. Purchased off a mate who told me they were size 10's. After a few hours of them on, they hurt to the extent when walking a short distance it becomes really painful around the little toe areas !

I am a size 10 or 44 in Euro. Looking inside the boots the other day, it is clearly written size 45 or me thinks, size 10 1/2 in Uk.:doh:

As I am now looking at a new set off the net for obvious financial saving reasons, do I buy a size 46 or Uk 11 ?????????:confused:

Speaking to another biking buddy, he is sure Sidi are renowned for needing a size bigger than your normal feet size, in my case a Uk 10 !

Anyone enlighten me as to their experiences trying / buying Sidi's & have you gone a size up in the end ?

Thanks all
Mark from Hereford :eek:

·
340 Posts
Italians are known for making things smaller than indicated size. I have 45 Spidi boots where I normally wear 43-44:

Like helmets, boots must be tried before buying them. The only way to buy the right ones.

·
Registered
146 Posts
bought a pair of Sidi black rain recently..

I'm normally a size 7,
no chance with these..
size 8 and even then they feel a wee bit tight..

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just bought me SIDI rain, and I also took a one size bigger, then normal (Euro-Size) :clap:
the best way, trie the shoes somewhere :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts