Benelli Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have just had an email from the company that I have bought raceday tickets off for WSB Silverstone - apparantly they have 4 tickets left
The cost is £85 for Raceday and includes:
-Access to the Paddock Suite, situated on the exit of Woodcote Corner and the final chicane before the finish line, above the pit lane entrance
-VIP hospitality tickets to the circuit, paddock area and hospitality suite
-VIP wallet containing directions and event information
-Silverstone closed circuit television feed directly to the suite
-Morning coffee and a selection of filled breakfast rolls
-Buffet lunch
-Complimentary bar serving wine, beer, lagers and soft drinks
-Tea, coffee, fruit juice and biscuits

The suite is The Suite based next to the BRDC Restaurant, the first floor suite offers exceptional view points of Woodcote Corner, the final chicane before the finish line, plus the entrance to the pit lane. Being on the inner track, there is always the chance meeting of your Team or Driver for autographs etc. The suite has tiered viewing stands on a double balcony to ensure the best, most comfortable vantage point possible. Should the weather not be favourable, the suite is glass fronted, so will still allow fantastic views of the action from inside. Coupled with this, there is a 42” Plasma TV screen with direct Silverstone feed to guarantee none of the action is missed.

There website is www.justgoldhospitality.co.uk

The guy is calling me tomorrow to finalise my tickets etc - if anyone wants to go for this the best thing is to email me or call my mobile 07875 350326 or contact them direct yourself.

2 Years ago me and my mates spent bout £70 on tickets alone and went for the full weekend and spent at least £20 each every day we was there on food and drink etc - so we thought for race day only £85 was good value
Plus last year we were chatting to (amongst others) Troy Bayliss after all the racing had done in the paddock - I just said hello as he was passing and he stopped and chatted to us for about 10-15 minutes about alsorts !! :D

Just thought I would share it with you guys

1 - 1 of 1 Posts