Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the missus and our friends headed for plockton yesterday and all was well till we hit calander where it started raining.

It actually stopped raining in calander aswell but that was the next day

Soaked to the skin but we enjoyed our stay in plockton [where hamish macbeth was filmed im told] and went over the very windy sky bridge so i could say i had been in skye

The TnT ran well all trip but the tacho has packed up, the needle is 90 degrees behind for some daft reason,,,,,,,any ideas guys?

Tosh is doing my first service on thursday so hopefully he will sort it

About to leave for home from the guest house "Craig laithe", a great place to stay with a cracking breakfast and nice hosts

and the hens on skye

·
Registered
146 Posts
hi dynamo
you should have called in to see us at lochcarron , kettles always on
, next time you are up here call in .
regards simon:) :)

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Were hoping to do a 2 or 3 nighter up that way later in the year so you never know who may knock your door even though you are miles from civilisation lol

im jealous of the roads you have to play on up there though, the long sweepers on the A87 were real fun 2up if not damn sacry in the wet

just got to pick a weekend it does not rain if there is such a thing up your way

·
Registered
885 Posts
Hey Dynamo was that you I saw on Sunday in Callander you just pulled up at side of road with a few others? I passed by on the silver tornado

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
hi dynamo
you should have called in to see us at lochcarron , kettles always on
, next time you are up here call in .
regards simon:) :)
Simon, don't delay! When I go arrange the 2010 Scottish Gathering in your own backyard :confused:

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
probably was me m8 but i was in "lets get the f### home mode after all the rain, but i do remember thinking , "was that a Benelli", could not even tell you what type of nelli it was

I had a pillion and my bike is orange

·
Registered
72 Posts
Nice one Dynamo, it was rainy in the west this weekend!

I went on a 4 day trip to Scotland this weekend on the Tornado and a group of us. Almost every bike had a mishap of one form of another.

Aprillia Tuono electrics on one bike totally went and had to be trucked back home after a night in the rain. Ducati alarm wouldn't disarm after a second night in the rain. Yes the Nelli wouldnt start, after filling up in Selkirk on the way up. The battery seemed to have failed. Many thanks to Russ for helping the diagnosis over the phone!!! Triumph Trident fork seals went, but that is forgivable as she is a 15 year old bike.

Stopped ovenight in Onich, Grantown on Spey, Killin. 950 miles in 4 days fantastic!!

I would post some pics, but I havn't a clue how to do it.

Dynamo you are brave going to Skye, we were going to go there on Saturday but jibbed out and went east instead.

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And we thought we had it bad but it was a good call to go east m8y

Its easy to post pics m8 just go to

http://photobucket.com/

join up then click the browse button which then opens your pics folder click on your pic and it will be uploaded to photobucket

then below the uploaded pic it has 4 addresses,,,right click on the one with "IMG" and copy then go back to your post in this forum and right click on the page/click paste and the image file is plonked on the page

does that make sense, hopefully

once you can do it, it makes your posts come to life so its worth trying and we want to see some pics:ele:

·
Registered
72 Posts
A good ad for Benelli open break down truck with the alarm blearing down Galashiels High Street!!!

Waiting for lost bikers nr Pitlochry

Rannock Moor, kindly taken by a local policeman, who pulled us over for noisy exhausts...can you believe that!!

Near Cock Bridge, Tomintoul

1 - 9 of 9 Posts