Benelli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Not bad mate, we all have our opinions but I reckon one thing that's flawed is the visit to prison, over here in the good old UK, Prison would mean three hearty meals a day, Playstation, Xbox, TV in every cell, Pool table, drugs if required :rolleyes: , Sex if required ! ;) , etc, etc, So I'd give that one a miss, unless of course your local prison is run my Sherriff Joe Arpaio ! :clap:

Keep Blogging matey ! :bow:

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not bad mate, we all have our opinions but I reckon one thing that's flawed is the visit to prison, over here in the good old UK, Prison would mean three hearty meals a day, Playstation, Xbox, TV in every cell, Pool table, drugs if required :rolleyes: , Sex if required ! ;) , etc, etc, So I'd give that one a miss, unless of course your local prison is run my Sherriff Joe Arpaio ! :clap:

Keep Blogging matey ! :bow:

:D
Yeah, the prisons here aren't as nice as you've described, but they're not nearly as bad as they should be I suppose. I think the prisons need to go back to having inmates turn big rocks into little rocks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts