Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I assume that seeing as you are in the last 12 of the "Carole Nash Britain's Got Biking Talent Competition" with your Moto Guzzi then you'll have your bike in next years Calender ?

So ideally we'd like to see a nubile naked young hussy clambering over your bike ! ;)

Just promise us one thing though, that you WILL NOT do a "Calender Girl" style pose on the bike yourself ! :eek:

Either way, **** Luck with the Finals matey !

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Fyule
697 Posts
But guys, it's OK I had a stratgeically placed gherkin, sorry, that should have said Marrow in the photo.

Now a nubile young hussy, in a thread a while ago did n33ly not mention and indeed show pics of a nubile lass that was going to drape herself all over his tonado, ahem, cough.

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Hi Rob

I've been on the forum each night recently and even been posting (more than the royal mail are doing!). tricky to do a lot on an old fashioned dial up conn -don't get a good wifi at the B&B I'm in.

would have made it home tonight had one of the wheels on my car not decided to dent itself and take a tyre out with it (3rd wheel to have done this - suspect they are made of a very soft cheese), so not very chuffed this evening and not sure how I'll get home if they can't sort the wheel or source a new one. Guzzi is in office though. mmmmm

Still the car only has to last another week!

cheers
Fraser

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
...would have made it home tonight had one of the wheels on my car not decided to dent itself and take a tyre out with it (3rd wheel to have done this - suspect they are made of a very soft cheese),
"Car handles like it's on rails" ...well guided by... all kerbs correct!! Fraser, I've heard some tales and excuses.... :rolling: :rolling:

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Yup bob, it's a kerb guided Jag.:rolling:

In fact found the front nearside had also given up the will to live when I was half way up the M6, but having taken the tyre off the rim all that was needed was an effin big rubber mallet to fashion the wheel rim back to shape and let the tyre hold air. Now if you ask me there is something wrong with the materials in the Alloy if you can bugger it back into shape with nothing more than a mallet! 10 days and counting till new Italian car day, yipee.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Now if you ask me there is something wrong with the materials in the Alloy if you can bugger it back into shape with nothing more than a mallet! 10 days and counting till new Italian car day, yipee.
Huge Tip: don't try that on an Italian :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts