Benelli Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure how far flung we all are, but wondered if anyone else would fancy meeting up somewhere in the not too distant future? Perhaps people might care to say where they come from and where they'd be prepared to go? Will try and bring sisters but no promises :rolling:
Dunno about everyone else, but personally not a huge fan of riding in the pissing rain, so might have to pick a date and play it by ear!

I'll start -

Khazakstahn... will travel to Mongolia but not stinking uzbekestahn!

Lol, proper location Solihull... Personally I'm pretty central so I would be happy to go north or south... roads probably more fun going north tho! Few suggestions - Matlock Bath, Rutland Water, Malvern Hills.

Borat (Col)

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just realised this might be the wrong discussion area for this, so dunno if any mod types can move it ;-)

Col

·
Super Moderator
7,781 Posts
Hi Borat,

I entered all those places you suggested into Google Earth and they all seem to be located in a country called 'England' :confused:

I then Googled 'England' but from what I saw, I think your first suggestion of Mongolia looks a much better option. :rolling:

It's a bit far for me mate either way, so count me out :bawl: (I probably wouldn't get out alive anyway after my previous comment!!!) :)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Matock, Skegness, Scarborough, Squire Milk Bar (Sherburn, Leeds), Melton Mowbray roads or anywhere in Notts / Derbyshire / Leics is good for me

I like Wales also - but there is a complete knob jockey of a copper running Plod over there and they are all like friggin brunstrom clones !!!!!!!!!

Just post a load of places on here (or start a poll) and see what most people would say they are up for

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Just realised this might be the wrong discussion area for this, so dunno if any mod types can move it ;-)

Col
Your wish is my command - moved into 'The Biker Bar'. This will hopefully attract TnT and TreK owners along for a massive meet at some stage!

Me, I'd love to come along, but I may need a place to rest my head as it is a fair old distance from the south coast, also I need the bike to be out of the workshop before I can commit to anything!

Andy

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Place to rest your weary bonce sorted fella if thats what you need at your age :rolling:

Even better, just got some more good news from Moto Corsa - bike is ready to Rock and Roll, will be picking it up on Saturday!!!:ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele:

Andy

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Well if you having good news all round today then let me suggest you quickly nip out and bang 6 numbers on the lottery for tonight - then come back on here and post up what they are ! ;)

·
AndrewT
41 Posts
Ride OUT

Hello everyone,
Andrew from York.k
Please keep me in the loop with the date.
North Yorks is great also Matlock area,
soon going to Germany on the bike so there might be a clash.

AndrewT

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In case the 2 threads cant be merged, KurtP has started one off with some suggested locations / date... suggest we use that one.

Cheers

Col

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Well if you having good news all round today then let me suggest you quickly nip out and bang 6 numbers on the lottery for tonight - then come back on here and post up what they are ! ;)
Sorry mate, I do the lottery on the internet and have never won a bean! The best I can do is tell you what 12 numbers I use, then you can take tem out of the equation - you chances of hitting it big will increase considerably!

Andy:rolling:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Meet

Hi Guys,
count me in I am in noth Bucks. so if anyone is heading north from the south coast we could meet on the way??.
John.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Johno / Anyone else - theres a second thread about this meet - post on that one whether you can make it, from where, preferred day etc.
Cheers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts