Benelli Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here I was, going for a quick Sunday ride with my girlfriend on the back. We decided to go around Albert Park Lake here in Melbourne, down to the beach and home. We had just come around the corner onto Beach road when my girlfriend starts pounding me on the shoulder and pointing ... low and behold, there's another Cafe Racer sitting on the side of the road ! Sparkling in the sun.

So we do a U'y and pull over. Turns out it's a new dealer from South Melbourne (Moto-Galleria) taking the bike for a ride. He'd tried to restart it and it was doing the "me-no-go, me-flat-battery!" routine on him.

Being a half decent Sunday all the riders where out and the amount of head turning that was going on with two Cafe Racers on the side of the road was probably going to result in an increase in A&E visits for strained necks :D :D :D :D

We stayed and chatted for about 30 minutes before we had to go. Unfortunately it still would not start. So I gave him the phone number for a bike transport service and headed home.

How was your Sunday ?

·
Registered
271 Posts
How was your Sunday ?
I did one of the roadmap from a 2005 Bike magazine's special: Canterbury - Ryes - Folkestone. I intended to see the "fantastic view of the seaside", but I was a bit blocked by a bit of fog :doh:

Whatever, the area was busy of bikes getting their first summer rides, but it was on the other way, so the roads were ok for me.:clap:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts