Benelli Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ITS TRUE FRIENDS (i can't spell almost)

The forums official drunken social security drawing idle tosspot has got a job.
I have been offered gamefull imployment by a friend of mine driving a 7.5 ton truck nation wide and into France.(i'm used to 44ton artics so it'll be different), as you can imagine i have bitten his hand off BUT (theres always a but) i was offered the job 2 hours after being told by the doc no driving for 2 more weeks and being sent off to hospital for X rays on my spazzy left shoulder. I've been having trouble with it since saturday morning and the fast road to recovery i was enjoying post opp seems to have come to a painful end.. BUGGER..
But the job is being held for me so all is well
:bow: :clap: :bow: WAAAHAY FOR ME :clap: :bow: :clap:

(Sorry for starting this thread in the wrong catagory. My bad)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
That's great news Simon.:clap: Are you now going to reconsidering getting rid of your Nelli?

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
GREAT NEWS SIMON AND I'LL BE ROOTING FOR YOUR SHOULDER TO GET BETTER . JO MUST BE HAPPY AND ITS A RELIEF . TOTALLY MADE UP AND GUESS ANY CHEAP STUFF IN FRANCE YOU CAN COLLECT AND SPECIAL RATE FOR DELIVERING MY BIKE TO ANY BUYER FROM ABROAD :D . :bow: :bow:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Laurence, i'm affraid not BENI is still up for grabs £5000 will see him in a new home :bawl:

Angus, I'll do my best to deliver friend BUT don't you need to sort Ebay out 1st friend....

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Simon, great news! :clap: I'm happy for both of you, here's to better times ahead.
Hope the shoulder improves so you can stay fit to keep up with us old'uns :)

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Nice 1 pony, glad to hear that there is jobs out there for people, I know of loads of electricians that are out of work and have been since before christmas!!

Any how hope to see you at BSB this year

Steve

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Thanks alot friends for your support.
I hope no one else on here finds themselves in the position i have been in for 3 months coz it is THE most DEGRADING DEMORALISING experiance i have had in 20years. Signing on at your local dole office with the rest of the low life standing around there with tinies in there hands and there stupid peaked burbury hats and football shirts on (you now the types) just made me feel really low
... (no offence ment if you have such a cap, like football AND have a job and don't spend all day drinking your dole money away and not trying to get a job)

Be a pleasure to see you or any other members at the BSB this year. :D :clap:
So far we are going to Oulton PK Donington Mallory Brands Cadwell Silverstone and the last 1 at Oulton again (End of season Party, Always have a laff at them)
Anyone going contact me before hands cuz it would be nice to meet up
Quick tip I'LL BE THE ONE IN ORANGE

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
"Quick tip I'LL BE THE ONE IN ORANGE"

That narrows it down, don't think there will be many people dressed as an orange:rolling:

Didn't think you were doin the marsheling this year, Nice one mate if it wern't for people like you we would not be racing.:bow:

Mate hoping to be at all the races this year so we should bump into each other at sometime.

Same as Pony anyone else going give me a shout may treat you to a beer or two:clap:

·
Registered
864 Posts
Good news there Simon. I know what you mean about the signing on bit. I had to do it a few yrs ago when it all went wrong.. Anyway mate, glad its all looking up for you. Im hoping this year is going to get better for me too as the arse fell out of it at the start.
Keep on trucking
Neil

·
Registered
404 Posts
Cracking News

Good to hear

It is always good to hear when some one wants to work. I hope it all goes well, and the shoulder hangs together.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts