Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a bit ‘off subject’ but I would appreciate some advice.

I’ve had my suspicions for a while now but I’m sure my Wife is cheating on me. There have been a number of things that I started to notice a few weeks back, like when the phone rings, the caller often hangs up when I answer.

She has also been going out a lot lately but when I ask where she is going, she always says she is just meeting some of the girls from her work for a drink and there’s no point in telling me their names, as I wouldn’t know them.

I often stay awake to look out for her Taxi dropping her off when she comes home but she always walks down the drive, although I can hear a car driving off just before, as if she got out of the vehicle round the corner!!!

One time I picked up her mobile phone to move it off the table and she went absolutely berserk and screamed that “I should never touch her phone again” and then she accused me of checking up on her.

Despite my suspicions, I have never actually approached the subject with my Wife but I know deep down that all is not well. However, as I wanted to know the truth, I decided to really check up on her when she went out again last night. I parked my bike at the side of the drive so that I could hide behind it but this allowed me to get a good view around the corner where I think that she must normally get dropped off.

I didn’t have to wait long before the car pulled up and I could she her in the passenger seat. When she got out of the car I ducked down so she couldn’t see me and it was at that moment as I crouched behind the bike that I noticed that one of my core plugs was leaking!!!

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it to a dealer? ;o)

·
1,841 Posts
fluid leakage ?

Ask the man in the car to do it, he has recent experience of inserting things into orifices !:)

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
TO55ER!!!!

I was reading that really carefully after going through a marriage break down recently myself!

I should know better and not to take anything you say seriously!:doh:

Hope the bike is okay, mine is still sat in the workshop waiting for warranty work to be completed.

Andy

·
Registered
83 Posts
Similar Problem

I Had a similar problem!

I was happy. My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so
we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends
encouraged me, and my girlfriend?
She was a dream! There was only one thing bothering me, very much indeed, and that one thing was her younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight mini skirts and low cut blouses.
She would regularly bend down when near me and I got many a pleasant
view of her underwear. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was
near anyone else.
One day little sister called and asked me to come over to check the
wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she
couldn't overcome and didn't really want to overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. I was in total shock and couldn't say a word.
She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead
with it just come up and get me." I was stunned. I was frozen in shockas I
watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled down her
panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door.
I opened the door and stepped out of the house. I walked straight towards my car. My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.

The moral of this story is: - - - - - - - - - -

always keep your condoms in your car.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry Andy................................didn't mean to be insensitive.:bawl: Hope you get your bike back soon mate.

Your response made me laugh Wee Man :rolling:

·
903 Posts
Laurence, you nearly had me fooled then!:doh: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Wee-man, that's one of the funniest jokes I have heard in a long time, I did chuckle!:clap: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

I will have to contribute one soon!

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Sorry Andy................................didn't mean to be insensitive.:bawl: Hope you get your bike back soon mate.

Your response made me laugh Wee Man :rolling:

Hey, no worries, best thing to happen to me in ages - all I need is the bloody bike back soon, the weather is too damn good at the moment, and Lloyd is well overdue a visit!

Andy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts