Benelli Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all those that have asked why i'm not totally my usual self - A neighbour has been under threat of losing all her children due to an abusive partner who although not presently there still makes all effort to get to see his ex and serve more mental and other sorts of abuse to all at his previous household. I have watched my partner support and help in many ways , redecorating and trying to make the house a better state after an out of control bloke ripped doors off and completely abused the family unit .

My partner attended court hearings and supported this woman and her children and tonight i took this womans daughter out for a Mc Donalds with my children and when we got back the court had decided to remove the kids from harm by a partner that may re appear and this child that had just enjoyed some time with my children was taken from her mother along with brother :( - To say i was affected would be an understatement but lisa my partner was very affected so guess as a time to get some free thinking time came on here but unfortunately maybe i should of stayed off :( .

Maybe whilst i'm in a vunerable state the forum isnt a place for me - thanks for now .

·
Registered
401 Posts
sorry to hear angus thats a sad story mate. just feel for al involved make you feel luck when you have a stable childhood. hope all gets better soon and pls don't let the mindless idiots get you down there are many people on here that will support you throu this hard time. all the best Nick

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Angus, stick with it, and don't let individuals on this forum get you down!! 1st bit is to put them into your ignore list.

·
Ready for summer
381 Posts
Fu**er

Don't know any of you involved in this terrible situation personally. But do feel i know you Angus through the forum. So please believe me when i say if there is anything i can do to help just let me know (and i mean anything ) Hope it all works out for the best
As for you staying with the forum at this time. You do whatever you feel is best for you. Sure you will get nothing but help and good wishes from all
those who know you
Here for you mate(hope i can call you that)
Chris

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Don't know any of you involved in this terrible situation personally. But do feel i know you Angus through the forum. So please believe me when i say if there is anything i can do to help just let me know (and i mean anything ) Hope it all works out for the best
As for you staying with the forum at this time. You do whatever you feel is best for you. Sure you will get nothing but help and good wishes from all
those who know you
Here for you mate(hope i can call you that)
Chris
Cooool...!:clap: That sums up the REAL spirit of this forum, in a nutshell - well said that man!:clap:

Cheers:D
Ian

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Big Thanks Chris and think thats a bloody good reason still to be here with support like yours and others i've had - and a Silver tornado owner as well - taste as well :D Cheers ( although dont think Benelli graced us with a bad taste of Colour Choice :) ) , trying to be neutral on here so all i can say is Thanks and look forward to seeing you at an event 2010 :clap:​

·
Ready for summer
381 Posts
Big Thanks Chris and think thats a bloody good reason still to be here with support like yours and others i've had - and a Silver tornado owner as well - taste as well :D Cheers ( although dont think Benelli graced us with a bad taste of Colour Choice :) ) , trying to be neutral on here so all i can say is Thanks and look forward to seeing you at an event 2010 :clap:​
Rest asured you will see me at at least 1 maybe more events 2010 I'm looking forward to meeting all the names i've come across on here. ( oooow sounds rude)
Till then me and i'm sure many others will be your martini men
Cheers
Chris

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Group hug, anyone??:rolling: :rolling:

Angus, I've just picked up on this thread and I'm sorry to hear of the situation. You have my number matey if you want to have a natter.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cheers Laurence - Suffice to say i'm fine ,my partner Lisa has become this lady's rock and my children have all written letters with pictures in to send to one of the children that was constantly at my house recently - bless em :eek: .

Just drove round the Lake District today and tell yer seeing a place usually lovely under water and the people having it hard and were in England for christs sake - thoughts out to those in affected area's :)

i'm a bloody lucky guy - all you guys that are supportive and a dry house and food a plenty - big salute to you lot :bow:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Goose, hope ur neighbors problems come to a good solution for their kids. Removing kids from a home must be that last resort and I hope and pray that yours and in particlar Lisa's efforts are taken into consideration :clap:
In this age of TV hype and neighbour warfare, you and yours have again shown your true salt.
In all honesty don't know if I could've done the same???

Re Lakes, my thoughts also go to those peoples. I've spent a few VERY wet times up there, and have total respect for that environment. Many covet their rural lives without comprehension of what comes with it. With beauty goes the wildness and ferocity of nature.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
With beauty goes the wildness and ferocity of nature.
That could be said about women as well Bob.. :rolling:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
That could be said about women as well Bob.. :rolling:
yep I'll have that LOL ...'spose following that line of thought, that means temperamental Tornados as well :rolling:
[can't live with em, can't be without em ;)]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts