Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paid the price for a stupid mistake loading the bike onto a trailer and I have destroyed the upper left fairing (as you sit on the bike), the left mirror, the windscreen, and the fairing bracket. Anyone have any of these items for sale???

·
Registered
512 Posts
Aw crap! Sorry to hear that...did the same thing last year.

Good luck with the hunt...I'm still trying to get a hold of a silver upper left fairing at a reasonable cost...although mine is cracked its ok to ride and doesn't look too bad.

Sure someone can help you on here...Just keep trawling through e-bay...or PM Terrytriple...not sure if he still has some bits.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I have a red rs upper set, and a spare set of mirrors (somewhere in my mess of a garage). The mirrors are in silver, but the fairing will need painting obviously so it might be an option to get a race fairing (various threads on this forum, but no lights of course), or give Brian at KJM a call. Brain might have some old fairings from paint problem swap outs....thats where I got the red rs ones from!

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,415 Posts
thats a serious bummer:( ,i shit myself every time i take mine off the paddock stand:doh:

Sean,if Dean dont want em i'd be interested in your mirrors as mine are looking a bit scabby, as the bike has to go down a narrow alley down the side of the house,dont matter how hard i try,i sometimes catch em on either the wall or the gate post!:doh:

·
Registered
256 Posts
thats a serious bummer:( ,i shit myself every time i take mine off the paddock stand:doh:

Sean,if Dean dont want em i'd be interested in your mirrors as mine are looking a bit scabby, as the bike has to go down a narrow alley down the side of the house,dont matter how hard i try,i sometimes catch em on either the wall or the gate post!:doh:
Know what you mean....I filter through 3 miles of jams everyday for 5 years on my way into London through the blackwall tunnel, and folding mirrors are a godsend....having said that I quick blip of the nellis throttle normally parts the traffic like moses, and where it fails holding it on the gas by the window certainly spoils the phone conversation:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

I will dig the mirrors out then....they were straight off an LE that was stripped for racing so I was told:eek:

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,415 Posts
only if Dean dont want em tho......;)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Both mirrors found, and ok apart from lh mirror has what looks like rubbed off paint on the very tip about a cm oval, but no plastic damage. I have also found a screen...woohoo, and the baffles to my exhaust - wondered where they were:ele: :doh:

So I have spare:
2 red rs uppers
2 red tre lowers
2 silver mirrors
1 red tailpiece
1 screen

All in good nick paint excepted, but as they left the factory probably:doh:

btw dean...I reckon you will be able to straighten the bent fairing stays... i recently had the pleasure of a similar attempt on an old pan euro and they are made of angle iron:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tornado Parts

Sean,

I'll take the whole kit - sent you a PM.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tornado Parts

Mine's a Tre, not an RS or LE, though I have been told the LE uppers and lowers fit the Tre and RS, just not the tail or tank...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts