Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe I've just bought a friggin franchise:doh::rolling:

Some of our american friends may have heard of them ... It's with a company called ServiceMaster, and after the initial 2 week training course in march down in Leicester I'll be heading back up here to get this baby rolling. Let's just hope I get to make enough money that I don't have to sell my honey:bawl:

Annie that is .... not the Nelli:rolling: I'M NOT THAT MAD!!!!!;)

Al:)

·
463 Posts
Well done Al, ive considered buying a franchise but dont really know what to go for. by the way ,what did you do before?

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
What a co-incidence, I used to work for ServiceMaster!!!......................... They turned out to be the biggest firm of crooks this side of Illinois so you should get on with them just fine Al.

In case you don't know me too well by now........... I'm just kidding.

Hope all goes well for you mate and tell Annie she's 'safe'......you can come and water my lawn and hoover my carpets anytime :rolling:

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Al,
The best thing I ever did was to quit my job and go into business for myself. I am just sorry I did not do it earlier. Knowing what I know now, I can only say that everything I did until now was basically preparing me for being an entrepreneur..or as they say here in Texas..an 'ornery-manure'. :rolling:

Good luck and let me know what I can do to help. Part of what I do is help small companies and start ups.

·
903 Posts
Good luck Al.

:p

Good luck with your new venture Al, the only thing I am worried about is the problem with you and lots of money = lots of JD = hangover's = time off work!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Good luck Al

Congrats Al on taking the plunge on buying a franchise - I wish you all the best with it. :clap: :clap:

My mate bought one (not service master tho) about 5 years ago - he enjoys the freedom it gives him - the only time I hear him whinge is over xmas time when he has 2 weeks of no income - he never whinges about the rest of the year tho - so figure that one eh ?? :doh:

If your in Leics in March - there is a good chance I will be working in Leics then - so let me know if you wanna chug a JD one night fella :gulp:

Kurt

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the kind words lads (you're all beautiful *sniff sniff)

Hector, I work for Royal Mail at the moment and I can't wait to get my arse outta there. Keeps me fit but I need to start earning my own money now and not working for a company that sets my level of income. Do you reckon I could buy an 1130 and try to claim that as expenses:rolling:

Roland, thanks very much for your offer of help. I'll defo hold you to that one way or another.

And Laurence ..... you can hoover your own bloody carpets mate:rolling::rolling:

Al:rolling:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts