Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a big thank you to Russ and Kieth on the service they did for my nelli last wednesday. With over ten thousand miles on the clock i was under the impression that the bike had the mods done:confused: .And that the noisy engine was typical italian:confused: It must have been in russ's workshop less than 15 mins when he came up to me and said the clutch basket was shagged, showing the said:doh: item it's been like that since i got it (thanks taz)also while it was there he did the clutch mod and the air box:clap: these guys don't hang about either. it must be over 20 years since i've seen blokes work on bikes like that:bow: i thought i was in some pit garage waiting to get back on the track (f***ing amazing):bow: .Also got to say what everybody else says about russ and his team if you've got a nelli make sure its had the Bennetts seal of approval. Thanks lads:clap: :clap: :bow: Latest pics on gallery. Will be back after the Gibralter run.

·
5,928 Posts
Good news Tony.

Can you give me your VIN & engine number? I'll add it to the list & show the clutch mod as being done.

Did they check that the alternator drive has a lock washer?
That's pretty important too. If it comes loose, you'll be in for yet another clutch basket!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Thats sounds real good service there Tony, that is Bennetts yeah? Did you have to pay for any of the mods or did they do it for free? Can I ask how much the service was. Got a feeling none of the mods have been done on mine.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for the kind comments it means a lot for us here at Bennetts:clap:

I'm just sorry to the guys who I can't get back on the road as quickly as Tony.!!!

Regards

Rusty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts