Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ready for summer
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lost front brake effort on friday lever came all the way back. Didn't want hit the panic button to early so took it to local repair place. (Truebikes) And they bled it through but they did say as i lost no fluid there may be a prob with the seals and to keep an eye on it. All seemed well till yesterday afternoon when it went again So i rang KJM Alex said they were happy to look at the bike. But it was upto me to get the bike upto them. Which came as a bit of a shock i had assumed they would pick it up. But to his great credit Alex arranged for Russell Area sales manager to call and pick the bike up at no charge to me. As he lives not too far from me :clap: :clap:
So would like to take this chance to thank them both. While i have had issues with both KJM & Moto GB as companys in the past. The people i have dealt with do there best to help
TOP JOB CHAPS :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Russell Area sales manager to call and pick the bike up at no charge to me.
So would like to take this chance to thank them both. While i have had issues with both KJM & Moto GB as companys in the past. The people i have dealt with do there best to help

Always glad to hear Positive news ! :clap:

When you mention Russell, isn't that the same as the Russ-meister ! ;)

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Ready for summer
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Always glad to hear Positive news ! :clap:

When you mention Russell, isn't that the same as the Russ-meister ! ;)

Could be is he early thirtys and lives on the wirral ?:confused:

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Deffo not the Meister not in thirtys:rolleyes: and lives in BARNSLEY mi old cocker

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well Thanks!

It's always most encouraging when our efforts are appreciated :)

But the main point is that I was chuffed with was the assertion that I was in my early 30's I am 36 which incidently is the same age as my namesake on the wrong side of the Penines.....I will now slink back into the darkness from whence I came....

Russ ( not the meister)

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
It's always most encouraging when our efforts are appreciated :)

But the main point is that I was chuffed with was the assertion that I was in my early 30's I am 36 which incidently is the same age as my namesake on the wrong side of the Penines.....I will now slink back into the darkness from whence I came....

Russ ( not the meister)
Hi Russ ( not the meister).

Nice to see you've broke cover and stopped 'lurking' on the forum.. :D You'll never be able slink back now mate.. :rolling:
And well done with sorting cotty's probs out.. :clap:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Lost front brake effort on friday lever came all the way back. Didn't want hit the panic button to early so took it to local repair place. (Truebikes) And they bled it through but they did say as i lost no fluid there may be a prob with the seals and to keep an eye on it. All seemed well till yesterday afternoon when it went again So i rang KJM Alex said they were happy to look at the bike. But it was upto me to get the bike upto them. Which came as a bit of a shock i had assumed they would pick it up. But to his great credit Alex arranged for Russell Area sales manager to call and pick the bike up at no charge to me. As he lives not too far from me :clap: :clap:
Hi mate.:D
Is this your first Nelli then, and is it new like mine?;)

Klinker

·
Ready for summer
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi mate.:D
Is this your first Nelli then, and is it new like mine?;)

Klinker
Hi There
Yes to both and it's the classey silver & black. Love the bike just be nice when the teething troubles are out the way. Hope you enjoy yours as much as i'm enjoying mine :D :D
Chris

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Hi There
Yes to both and it's the classey silver & black. Love the bike just be nice when the teething troubles are out the way. Hope you enjoy yours as much as i'm enjoying mine :D :D
Chris
Nice Chris.:clap:
Check out the "3 Nelli's" thread...I'm famous now...mines the go fast-red'un!!;)
Tom number plate is my son's name.
Getting my rear brake looked/checked over (bit noisey) on friday at Forza Italia Silverstone.
It's next to the track, check them out if your going this weekend...see you on Sunday??

:bluesbros: :bluesbros: :bluesbros:

·
Ready for summer
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Nice Chris.:clap:
Check out the "3 Nelli's" thread...I'm famous now...mines the go fast-red'un!!;)
Tom number plate is my son's name.
Getting my rear brake looked/checked over (bit noisey) on friday at Forza Italia Silverstone.
It's next to the track, check them out if your going this weekend...see you on Sunday??

:bluesbros: :bluesbros: :bluesbros:
Hay
No not going at the weekend did think about it but going on jollies so none starter. Plus looks like no bike either
But to all who are going av a gud un :lager: :lager:
but scotland looks good :excited:

·
Ready for summer
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Up date

Hi boys
Just an up date to let you know where i am upto KJM have had the bike since wednesday. Turns out to be the seals in the master that have gone. Moto GB don't have one. So parts on order from Italy 10 to 14 days.
As it happens on jollies for 2 weeks from tuesday so not a major deal.
Only missed out on this weekend 's ride time. Had i not been off next week
might have been a diff story :mad: (3 WEEKS FOR A BRAKE MASTER) seems a bit much
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Ready for summer
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nelle's back

Guess who's a happy bunny then ? OK it's me.
Big thanks to KJM for doing the work and a bigger thanks to Russ for the transport (no not that one the other one) Cheers buddy.
And ye nice as you are i don't want to see you at mine for a while. But if i see you out and about drinks are on me :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts