Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Still trying!
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a red Tornado '05 plate 9am this morning on Bankhead Drive, Sighthill. Anyone on here I wonder? :D

Now I've seen the full set of colour schemes in or around the town over the last few months. The tasteful (?!)Yellow one was Neil, the other two were a proper colour scheme but the owners remain anonymous.

Getting a bit common .. !! :( Mike

·
Registered
864 Posts
I never knew I had been spotted Mike :eek: oh well thats what you get for having a Yellow bike!
Was the red Tornado a RS by any chance?
I have only seen one unidentified Green and Silver on the A702 a couple of months ago... :)

·
Still trying!
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was it not you heading into town past Ingilston showground a few months back Neil .. someone owned up and was wound up about the trail of banana coloured paint they had left behind!!! :rolling: Thought it was you.

Don't think it was an RS .. Was stuck at a T junction and noticed it go past .. really only saw the fans and number plate properly. I think Border Bikes have sold 3 Green and Silver Tornados including mine .. all will be on 08 plates. Think one is in Glenrothes .. don't know about the other. Mike

·
Registered
864 Posts
Was it not you heading into town past Ingilston showground a few months back Neil .. someone owned up and was wound up about the trail of banana coloured paint they had left behind!!! :rolling: Thought it was you
Ahh yes :eek: I remember now! Didn't realise it was your good self who spotted me skiving work! :rolling:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts