Benelli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tuesday around 2pm ish on the M6 in Lancashire at roadworks so travelling pretty slow for a motorway. Green and Silver Tre heading south being ridden by someone in what looked like red leathers.

I was on my way back North from a family wedding in Norfolk and seeing the Tre was the highlight of a 9.5hr drive (with the mother in law in the back giving useful advice on driving techniques!!!). I actually shouted "Benelli" waking everyone else up in the car... sad really but it is one seriously dull drive!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Tuesday around 2pm ish on the M6 in Lancashire at roadworks so travelling pretty slow for a motorway. Green and Silver Tre heading south being ridden by someone in what looked like red leathers.

I was on my way back North from a family wedding in Norfolk and seeing the Tre was the highlight of a 9.5hr drive (with the mother in law in the back giving useful advice on driving techniques!!!). I actually shouted "Benelli" waking everyone else up in the car... sad really but it is one seriously dull drive!
Hi

Yes they have got average speed cameras on that section of roadworks.

That was one of my whippersnappers (Holtie33) on the Tornado, he's just nicked my red Ducati leathers:( .

I guess my Tre-K was in cloaked mode.
I hope it works on the police;) .

We had just had a great ride in the Lakes and North Yorkshire:)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wonder what the odds are of seeing another forum member. Sorry for only having eyes for the Tornado!

Wish I'd been counting the number of roadworks I hit on the M6...bloody ridiculous and as usual very rarely was there anybody actually working on the roads.

those average speed cameras are a bugger - think I might have been nailed on one set further south but not sure what they are set at before they pick you up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts