Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
usually u can match sprocket from other models,, also chain should be change together,, u should take a drawing template of ur sproket, and have a look around in the shops, i`m sure there should be some similar,,, also there is a section in the forum for matching parts, maybe someone already found them, have a look

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
enska, have a look here.
There's no direct alternative, although the MV gets close.
If you get stuck, I'll modify another Ducati 15 tooth for you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sprockets from B&C Express

I thought Benelli's sprocket prices were a bit steep, but nobody lists them. Spoke to Renthal, who put me on to B&C Express +44 (0)1522 791369. I sent in my part-worn originals, and they matched them, with a bit of grinding, to Renthal items. A pair worked out at £60 inc Vat. Can't remember the Benelli price, but I think it was closer to a ton - someone will correct me. The back one certainly looks better than the stock item. BTW, they couldn't do a 16 front, so went down to 15. Would have happily left it at standard gearing if available.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: sprockets from B&C Express

reddogs (Sussex) supplied me with a new steel front, alloy rear and new chain.....supplied from the factory no modifying, grinding just a straight bolt on replacement.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts