Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder for those not a million miles away from this location is the 29th Classic Motorcycle Show which as per usual has a Benelli GB UK Stand attending. My RS is being shown as part of the history of the Benelli brand and as normal has bikes a plenty,where else could you see RC30's , Z1000/Z900's , Laverda's , RG500's and a multitude of stands selling everything . The Benelli stand has a mixture of 750/900 SEI's next to other benelli models and highlighting with current bikes such as TNT's and Tornado's . Maybe a good place to buy hard to find spares for that project bike or even luggage for that trip forthcoming. Anyone that visits the benelli stand will get a warm welcome :) .

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Sadly got work on this weekend so will not be able to make it. Next year we should get an LE on the stand as well :D

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Stafford Show

Anyone attending the show sat or sun on is welcome to come along to the stand and have a chat about old or new Benellis where there will be an assortment to view. Right i'm off to clean my RS a bit more for tommorow goodnight to all .

·
349 Posts
Did not make it to Stafford which was a shame.Maybe next year.Stopped at Statford upon Avon and then came home.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts