Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI ALL

Long time no post (sorry very busy working or marshaling at BSB WSB MOTO GP etc).

How is every1.
I've just failed to get my nelli on the stand at the STAFFORD BIKE SHOW cuz i never get chance to answer my emails or come on the forum but was a bit bemuzed when Steve told me he had posted a thread asking if any 1 wanted to show their bike and support the club and our beloved brand AND HE HAD NO REPLIES ?????. :(
So there will be no modern Nellies on the stand at the STAFFORD SHOW.. :confused:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
How Poop Simon, all Classic's then I gather, I did see the post but my bikes not to Show standard & doubt I'd have found the time anyway, too busy tring to get 'n' ride Nelli ! ;) Bloody weather permitting ! :doh:

Hopefully, Hartside here we come on Sunday !

:D

HI ALL

Long time no post (sorry very busy working or marshaling at BSB WSB MOTO GP etc).

How is every1.
I've just failed to get my nelli on the stand at the STAFFORD BIKE SHOW cuz i never get chance to answer my emails or come on the forum but was a bit bemuzed when Steve told me he had posted a thread asking if any 1 wanted to show their bike and support the club and our beloved brand AND HE HAD NO REPLIES ?????. :(
So there will be no modern Nellies on the stand at the STAFFORD SHOW.. :confused:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I did read the post asking if anyone wanted to pop their bikes on the stand at the show and had it have been somewhere in Scotland then I would have volunteered. Just too far away from me I'm afraid:(

Al:D

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
HI ALL

How is every1.
I sent him a PM on 18th July, before I went to Italy. I offered to do either or both days at the show with my LE, but got no reply :(

·
Registered
1,758 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I didn't see the post but would be more than happy for 128 to get some attention as well so there's an offer of 2 les now

col

1 - 7 of 7 Posts