Benelli Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
6,096 Posts
No idea what that is. Best you start with what the user manual recommends. If you can't find that, talk to you local reps for their recommendations. That's how I found Loctite Grey Maxx Silicone, which worked a treat.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Cable trouble ! I had them labeled those 4 cables.
2 of them battery and starter motor are going onto solonoid. Then the blue one is earth I think... Which one goes to the alternator red or black ?
I haven't got the starter motor in yet which has another cable so I have to figure out 5 altogether. If Anybody can help I am thankful. Cheers. Sammy
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Electrical wiring Automotive exhaust

·
6,096 Posts
Never seen a blue one before. It looks like an addition. Does it go back to the battery positive?
If it was a Tornado, the red ones would join up a few hundred millimetres back in the loom and continue to the battery positive. At this end, one will go to the alternator, the other to the solenoid.
If the blue one terminates at the battery positive, it will connect to the solenoid with one of the red ones, to halve the cable resistance to the battery. And if that is the case, you should also have two cables from the battery negative.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
The blue cable if I remember correctly was earthed on the top left of the gear casing on a skrew it is the negative battery cable then the 2 red ones are the positive battery cable one going to solenoid one going to the altenator. So maybe both black and blue are earthed on the engine casing how does that sound ? Thanks for your help.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts