Benelli Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry folk, it's got to be done,

1, FOR SALE ~ One microphone & Stool, in good condition £95, Please contact Ronan Or Keith.

2, Michael Jackson was dissapointed when Steven Gately arrived at heaven, he thought they said someone from the BOYS HOME was coming !

3, There was a wee singer called Gately,
Who hasn't been singing much lately,
after a bottle of Rum,
and a C*ck up his bum,
his trip to the Sun ended fatally !

4, Spanish police suspect that Steven Gately may have been on a bender before he died !

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
spanish police have said that he was found with chocolate round his ringer and that they are questioning george michael who they suspect may have been careless with his whisper!!!

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
police have revealed that steven gatley may have died of a boxing injury, a police spokesman said "he had taken a right pounding in the ring" :rolling:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Many stars have commented on Stephen Gately's death. Ronan Keating said his friend will be missed. Louis Walsh said what a pleasure he'd always been to work with. Michael Barrymore said it wasn't him.

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
the post mortem of steven gately reealed that he had dried fruit up his arse, the police think he's been date raped :doh:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Steven Gately

Stephen Gately's partner wants him cremated and his ashes put in a curry...so he can feel him slide out of his arse one more time!

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
police now say that steven gately died in a motorbike accident cos he had skid marks on his helmet :rolleyes:

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Jeez I got most of these in texts this week

How long and how many texts does it take to sweep the country with these?

The curry one is best:D

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I heard about his death on the radio on Sunday late afternoon - by 9pm SUnday night I must have had 6 different jokes at least two or three times each !!!!

Guess who the 1st one was from (clue it wasnt BBA - but another prolific poser - errr I mean poster on here who is currently Benelli-less)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Snap! Radio FM :rolling:

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
first Jacko,then Steven Gately,Now H from steps!!!!!!

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Clever!

NICE ONE FRED!!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

I'd have these letters a little bigger tho':rolling:

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Ben Dover and Phil McCrevis

I don't care if he was Arther or Marther just...

There goes another great singer, yep he's up there with the best now, did anyone on here follow his career??...:doh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts