213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some Bastard has stolen one of my customers bikes:mad: :mad: :mad:

Missing as from Tuesday 31st July
Red TNT
Reg No; YN06 JYP
Last 3 numbers on vin; 529

Stolen from the Yorkshire area but could be now anywhere :mad: :mad:

any help in this would be great as I've noticed one or two of these damaged cropping up on ebay????? now does that make you think??????????

:mad: :mad:

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Stolen TNT

The Bas***ds :mad: I'll put out the reg to our van drivers who are around Yorkshire lets hope it turns up in a good state.

Me thinks this will be chopped up for spare as there can't be many around here but you never know:confused:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Sh1t!

There goes my thinking that these bikes are too exclusive to be stolen.

I'll start asking around for a few spare parts and see what crops up!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Additional Info

Thanks for posting this for me Russ - just to clarify the reg no is YE 06 JYP, not YN.

Not many distinguishing features - other than it's a ferkin' TNT (how rare!!!??) (sob, sob), and had a 43 (std is 39) tooth rear sprocket for 'extra liveliness' through the gears, heh heh, and disappointingly rusty crankbolts (main bearing bolts).

The ex (gutted) owner.

The tw*t stole my XL Dainese jacket, size 11 boots, and the wife's XS Nitro helmet making me think that this bottom feeder had a disproportionately small brain. You cannot imagine how many different ways, in my head, I have caused this git pain since this happened.

Anyone out there considering buying one of these - GO FOR IT - this bike was going to be a real keeper for me...... just watch who follows you home.

·
Registered
56 Posts
If, and when you find the bast**d, if his brain is so small, try and fit his head in through the oil filler cap! When you have done it, let me know and i'll pop round and take some pics to post on the forum!
Best of luck with hopefully getting your bike back.

·
5,899 Posts
Hey Admin

Can we think about a register of stolen Benellis on the forum?
One went west from Greece a short while back, now this one.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Maybe we should keep an eye out on flea bay and other sources for TNT bits being sold - then we can have a 'gathering' and go round and sort the fr*ggin wan*er out good and proper :beat: :blowup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Stolen TNT Found - And they got the b*st*rd

Who'd have thought it - my bike has been recovered in Bradford at known bike thief's gaff - along with another 3 stolen bikes.

He's been booked with theft/handling, and hopefully will go down! Bike is OK, having suffered what I would call 'wear and tear' rather than damage. Plastic bag burned on exhausts, etc. No scratches, dents etc and still running real good..

I'm now reunited with my beast (not worth claiming on insurance with excess, loss of no claims, registering a loss, etc).

So... it's just cost me a grand in lost clothing and recovery fees. Here's hoping the criminal compensation system works!

Thnaks for all that kept an eye out, and see you soon, Russ.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Thats bloody good news - its not very often you hear of bikes being recovered in working order !

Hope you can get her looking all ***** and span again soon

·
903 Posts
You are a lucky guy kingy in two ways,

1) You got your bike back in one peice.:ele:
2) You know who the low life is and can organise a nice welcome home party when he gets out!;) ;) ;) (Although we all know he will probably get a slap on the wrist and £100 to help get on the right path to godlyness!:doh:

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Kingy, just curious was there any damage done to the electrics/ignition??? (so he could start it) or was the arse wipe going to strip and sell for spares.

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Excellent News, as for the bike being intact - maybe that is a good thing about Benelli ownership - to rare to break down and use as spares!

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Re stolen tnt

just a note about criminals and the bloody cheek, I recently had my shogun (drivers window) broken into on my drive and the sat nav stolen,a few days later it was made aware to me who had stolen it so i made my displeasure to this person insisting my sat nav was returned or i would introduce him to one of the many nasty chemicals i work with and he would melt into a new scumbag shape !, rather than do what he should of done he contacted the police and had me arrested for threatening behaviour (public order section 4a)
and instead of sympathy over finding the culprit i was questioned on tape as to events of my displeasure to said scum. I hope that one of the other bikes owners decides to help introduce your thief to hospital food !!! i'd pay to watch.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts